willpv23

Canadian Knife Defense Video

Since this was shared by Bro Team Pill on his Twitter account, I thought I'd pass it along to you guys.

"Now you all know why there's so little gun crime in Canada. IT'S ALL SWORD CRIME" - Bro Team

Edited by willpv23

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

You canadians need to chill the fuck out. I understand threatening with a knife a guy who is at 10 meter distance but charging with a blade just for some parking ticket is way too much...

You're joking right?

I'm gonna say my piece and be done with it because there WILL be an argument, guaranteed..

The U.S is a pretty violent country with some of the most notorious gangs & Detroit, well I won't even go there.. what about the Latino gangs that decapitate people on the daily in the U.S, Drug Cartels etc some of THE sickest fuckers IN the U.S.. half of that crap doesn't happen here, I know of 1 person that got decapitated outside of Portage La Prairie Manitoba.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yes, actually.

You canadians need to chill the fuck out. I understand threatening with a knife a guy who is at 10 meter distance but charging with a blade just for some parking ticket is way too much...

Unrelated: This is your 1000th post. Congratulations.

You're joking right?

I'm gonna say my piece and be done with it because there WILL be an argument, guaranteed..

The U.S is a pretty violent country with some of the most notorious gangs & Detroit, well I won't even go there.. what about the Latino gangs that decapitate people on the daily in the U.S, Drug Cartels etc some of THE sickest fuckers IN the U.S.. half of that crap doesn't happen here, I know of 1 person that got decapitated outside of Portage La Prairie Manitoba.

I think he was joking....I'm not making any claims about the differences in the level of violence between the US and Canada here.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

The accent is hilarious.

I'm not really sure what to think about the sword stuff, since I never really experienced it, except for that Greyhound mess somewhere in the Prairies a few years back.

Funny video, though.

Was there a Ninja clan takeover of Canada in the 80's or something? What's up with all the swords? Dumb as the video is, it makes a valid point. I'd want to remain on top of that stuff ASAP with a quick "Get back in the car, hands out of your pockets." and making sure to stand out of melee distance when approaching someone.

Was there a Ninja clan takeover of Canada in the 80's or something? What's up with all the swords? Dumb as the video is, it makes a valid point. I'd want to remain on top of that stuff ASAP with a quick "Get back in the car, hands out of your pockets." and making sure to stand out of melee distance when approaching someone.

Not in Canada but close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRgweQxXi8

You're joking right?

Relax with that patriotism. You are easy to troll;)

Unrelated: This is your 1000th post. Congratulations.

What a happy and important moment in my life, and I haven't prepared some speech to say...

Are you mad? You've got offended for such a minor thing. That's what I'm talking about.

If I was mad, you would definitely know I was mad, If I had of posted this I would have had my balls cut off by everyone with comments like "you Canadians always discriminate" blah blah

If I was mad, you would definitely know I was mad, If I had of posted this I would have had my balls cut off by everyone with comments like "you Canadians always discriminate" blah blah

Off topic: HOLY SHIT! You finally changed your avatar!