ntheawesomeone

Dont know where to upload files to friends.

Hi, im new to multiplayer and my friend and I want to play online. I know all the basics to modding but i dont know any place to upload files for me and my friend. Can sombody please help me out :). Thanks

Mediafire works very good, I use that to distribute a lot of my stuff. Everything you upload gets stored in your account and you can password protect stuff or make it a one time download. Or Skype will transfer files very easily also. Those are probably your best easiest options

MediaFire is probably the best. But if you have large files and both of you are using Google Chrome you could try mega.co.nz. I use that pretty often since its really fast in uploading files and downloading files.

I defo suggest mega.co.nz or dropbox

Forgot about dropbox, +1 for that, fast, secure and easy to use. I always had a issue getting large files from one PC to another, at the time I didn't have a large flash drive and dropbox solved that issue

Please hit that green button under my post if this helps! Thanks! ~ OfficerCourts

Will you stop asking for rep every post you make?? It's something one gives you if he considers you deserve it, acting like this looks like the opposite...

I would totally change my mind once I see this even if I was going to give you a rep. I'd give you a negative one if it was still possible...

Just letting you know, & sorry for the off-topic but I felt like I had to say this...

Mega.co.nz, every time I use Mediafire, it pops up with some sort of problem. Also, mega.co.nz is better for larger files, like packs with vehicles and scripts. 

Will you stop asking for rep every post you make?? It's something one gives you if he considers you deserve it, acting like this looks like the opposite...

I would totally change my mind once I see this even if I was going to give you a rep. I'd give you a negative one if it was still possible...

Just letting you know, & sorry for the off-topic but I felt like I had to say this...

Oh, and sKuare, what's the big issue? Everyone has it - it's like a tradition now. There's no way of changing it unless the LCPDFR staff prohibit it.