Hai. I have a question. Is there a mod/script where it puts town line/borders in lc because i want to do some patrol with different town skins and i want to know how far/big the town is i can go to. for example (I pulled this picture off of google)

Hai. I have a question. Is there a mod/script where it puts town line/borders in lc because i want to do some patrol with different town skins and i want to know how far/big the town is i can go to. for example (I pulled this picture off of google)

To the extent of my knowledge, though limited, I don't think there is one available, on here at least. There may be one available out there on the interwebs but I'm not sure.

To the extent of my knowledge, though limited, I don't think there is one available, on here at least. There may be one available out there on the interwebs but I'm not sure.

Thanks. I really am curious to see if there is something like this. If i want to do a westdyke police dept patrol for exmple, i want to know how big and how far i can go before entering another town.

Thanks. I really am curious to see if there is something like this. If i want to do a westdyke police dept patrol for exmple, i want to know how big and how far i can go before entering another town.

I think when GTA IV came out, for console at least, it came with a ginormous map of the entire city, and I think it showed and outlined all of the boros and districts. I'll have to see if I have that still... But if you google the map of GTA IV or something like that you might be able to fins out how big they are. 

Area Livery Mod: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> probably the closest you're gonna get, can be confusing at first to set up, but Bohan Police will stay in Bohan, Algonquin Police will stay in Algonquin, Alderney Police will stay in Alderney Dukes/ Broker I think have separate liveries? I think? I can't remember.

Just read the readme.

Area Livery Mod: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> probably the closest you're gonna get, can be confusing at first to set up, but Bohan Police will stay in Bohan, Algonquin Police will stay in Algonquin, Alderney Police will stay in Alderney Dukes/ Broker I think have separate liveries? I think? I can't remember.

Just read the readme.

atm im using '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> (I know there will be everywere) But its kind of gonna be used in one area with each skin.

atm im using '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> (I know there will be everywere) But its kind of gonna be used in one area with each skin.

Than set up ALM that way. that's what it's for. to restrict whatever textures you want to wherever you want them in the city. all 8 liveries can be set that way between the 2 main police vehicles.

Than set up ALM that way. that's what it's for. to restrict whatever textures you want to wherever you want them in the city. all 8 liveries can be set that way between the 2 main police vehicles.

Here's the thing though, I dont understand how that works and im pretty sure thats for liverys and this are skins.

Here's the thing though, I dont understand how that works and im pretty sure thats for liverys and this are skins.

I have no Idea what you're talking about, read the description and the Readme.txt to know how it works and liveries ARE "skins"

I have no Idea what you're talking about, read the description and the Readme.txt to know how it works and liveries ARE "skins"

Still kind of confusing but ill look over it a few times.

Its really a rather simple script to understand. You have 4 livery(skin) spots for each car, now with the ALM script you can restrict what liveries show for what areas. If you want liveries 1 and 4 to show in Alderney, set it up that way. If you only want livery 3 to show in Bohan then set it up that way. Livery 1,2,3,4 corresponding to police_sign_1, sign_2, etc. If you don't know the areas you should be able to find a map fairly easily on Google. Broker/Dukes is the first island, Algonquin is the middle, Bohan is the northern island, and Alderney is the western island. Anything more specific than that you'll have to refer to a map, I don't recall how specific the ALM is, haven't used it in awhile. 

Its really a rather simple script to understand. You have 4 livery(skin) spots for each car, now with the ALM script you can restrict what liveries show for what areas. If you want liveries 1 and 4 to show in Alderney, set it up that way. If you only want livery 3 to show in Bohan then set it up that way. Livery 1,2,3,4 corresponding to police_sign_1, sign_2, etc. If you don't know the areas you should be able to find a map fairly easily on Google. Broker/Dukes is the first island, Algonquin is the middle, Bohan is the northern island, and Alderney is the western island. Anything more specific than that you'll have to refer to a map, I don't recall how specific the ALM is, haven't used it in awhile. 

Alright. Thanks

I still have trouble with it, just fiddle with it until you get it the way you want it, that's what I did.

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Trying to downlad an keep showing error fail with the script above

Please make your own thread in the LCPDFR Support forum instead of hijacking this one, thanks.

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)

at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)

at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)

at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()

at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e).

Can you tell me how to fix this?

thx

As posted by Iconography several posts earlier, make your own topic in the LCPDFR support section rather than hijacking someone else's topic.