OfficerSV

Need help getting LCPDFR to run?

Ok I install a clean copy of GTA IV (Without EFLC) I patch it to 1.0.7.0 patch,then run the Mergedinstaller to installLCPDFR,select the settings(No hardcore mode and not disable callouts,the rest I dont touch)

And then I launch the game and start a new game,cause I dont have saves on the fresh install,and right when I drive Roman home and I get allowed out of the apartment (first mission) I click Alt+P and it says *Duty Forced* I get a bat and a gun,I can call backup and pull over people but I cant go to the PD and cant dress,and if I shoot I get wanted.

In other words,it doesent work like it has to,what am I doing wrong>?

Man stop making a monkey out of me im pressing alt+p did you even read what I wrote?Jesus.

I did read what you said, and I apologize if I came off as rude, but if it says "Duty Forced" it means something is wrong. Duty forced is toggled with LeftCtrl+P, and not LeftAlt+P. 

I would suggest reinstall LCPDFR with administrative rights and try it again. 

Man stop making a monkey out of me im pressing alt+p did you even read what I wrote?Jesus.

Please refrain from such remarks in the future.

STOP! READ THIS!

You are not automatically entitled to support. The people who help out in this forum volunteer their time and resources to help. Treat them with respect.

Please do not post unless you have completely read the support guidelines.

Edited by Yard1