LCPD Officer Josh

Maybe A Crash Creator?

hello

i was wondering if there was a gta iv mod where every like 5 mins there will be a crash on the road or on the pavment and you can respond to it just like 2 cars collided or a exploeded car?

MODERATOR NOTICE
Thread moved to GTA IV modifications.

Try checking out vdH Police Helper in the Downloads section.  It offers that, plus more.

Bravehearts Policing Scripts has crashes. 

Ineseri,

Is the Policing Script the only one to have MVA's?  I can never remember if it's vdH PH as well or just Braveheart's script.

Ineseri,

Is the Policing Script the only one to have MVA's?  I can never remember if it's vdH PH as well or just Braveheart's script.

At the moment the only script to have MVA's is the policing script, hoping that a future version of PH will also have it

At the moment the only script to have MVA's is the policing script, hoping that a future version of PH will also have it

Yep, this. 

The policing script works kind of well, some MVA's spawn in weird locations but other than that it's a nice addition to LCPDFR

Other than Braveheart's Policing script, there are no other MVA scripts I know of.

Although, drive around enough you'll see a ton of random accidents due to below average AI driving skills (car vs car, car vs ped).  I see 'em all the time, especially when they shoot down the hilly roads in Northwood or Bohan, and take out cars and peds 'cause they can't stop or don't bother to stop.  Enough to keep you busy if so inclined.

DrDetroit

Honestly, the best way to see MVA's is to cause them. Or play GTA SA. AI in that game are hilarious.

Back to causing them. Shoot a gun or something in a populated area, the AI will go absolutely nuts and crash, explode, shoot.

Or, if you get the Subway track modifier, I THINK, I repeat THINK, you can put the tracks above ground, and causing chaos. Like in GTA SA. Or soon to be GTA V.