LCPD Officer Josh

Gta Lcpdfr Error Message , Please Help!

hello im a knida noob at lcpdfr and gta iv becuase i bought gta iv for lcpdfr but when i install gta iv it works fine , also i cant save the game and i havent completed the 1st mission , but when i install it i dont tick or untick any of the boxes i get this error message from the setup wizzard ( lcpdfr

:

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I Dont Know What I means but i need help quick becuase ive going on holiday soon and i would like play play lcpdfr!

when i unticked 1 box ( i reinstalled it after i knew it didnt work ) microsoft C++ One And The Sound D.ll Or Some thing it says inslattion complete press alt + p in game to start , so it do that and it just makes the game blurry!!!!!

im running gta version 1.00.0000 it says on the controll pannel i tryed to find out how to install it or downgrade ( I have disk ) but it doesnt work or does lcpdfr work for my version please im 12 and i cant figure it out please anyone it will be a houour for you to help me!!!

go to C:Program Files (x86)Rockstar Games (where ever your game installed) Once in rockstar games file right click gta iv and press property's then un tick read only... once everything has changed X out off every thing and try to install LCPDFR again .....

If you bump in to my problem just keep an eye on my post coz its a pretty mean Error/bug

Make sure you that you read all pinned topics, follow the troubleshooter and use GTA 4 version 1.0.7.0.

Also, no cracks. We don't support cracks.

And aren't you too young for GTA? At least don't tell this on a public forum, you know.

So Im Uninstalling Gta Iv Now Then I Do The Folder Thing And Run The Wizzard As A Admin 

IF THIS WORKS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I IF insall lcpdfr and i want to get Native Trainer Do I Need Asi Loader?

Please Get More People On This Topic

Yard Im Sorry Point Taken 

Thanks Guys For Ur Help Il Let You Know If It Works!!

DAMIT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!

I Load It Up And It Says:

Grant Theft Auto Not Working....

Then I Click Ok And This Messge:

Exeption EFCreateError im module DSOUND.dll at 000116C5 Cannot Create file "C:/Program Files (x86)/Rockstar Games/ Grand Theft Auto IV/asilog.txt" Acess Denined.

I AM SO ANGRY I NEED IT TO WORK PLEASE REPLY SOON :)

Edited by GtaIvNeedHelp

I Did The Gta Iv Command Promt Loads With Nothing on it then it closes by its self!

Please Reply Sooon Its A Many Help!

If You Can Please Get More People On This Topic So They Can Help!

What command prompt?

And please post a diag log from G17 Media Diagnostic Tool (in Downloads section).

Sorry Im Not Good At Computers What Do You Mean

Herse The Log:

BEGIN *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report
Diagnostics Tool Version: 0.4.3
Operating system: Unknown Unknown (6.2.0.0 Build: 9200) Service Pack:
System RAM (GB): 3.4
CPU cores: 2
NET Framework 4.0 installed: True
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable installed: True
GTA IV - Installed: True
GTA IV - Install folder: C:Program Files (x86)Rockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto IV
GTA IV - Version: 1, 0, 0, 0
GTA IV - Asi loader installed: True
GTA IV - Asi loader: DSOUND
GTA IV - Asi loader valid: True
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook installed: True
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook valid: True
GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook version: 0, 5, 1, 0
GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet installed: True
GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet valid: True
End of *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report
Digital signature: BHTDEHMRKCNP6sYjGQAMVQ==

So Thats Why My Game Closes And If I Install It My Game Will Woek And LCPDFR Will Work , If It Does I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!

il keep u udated

So wait a minute i run it thats it i dont have to install lcpdfr again or run the game as a admin

DONE THAT I LOVE YOU

1 THING THO

when i save my game it says login i login then it says downloading profile then it says something about linking i forgot please help

I guess you just sign in with username and password? Username should be your hotmail adress or gamertag I think. Also, no need to scream. ;)

ONCE I LOGIN ON THE GAME IT SAYS SOMTHING ABOUT GAMETAG CAN U SEND ME THE LINK WHAT IT TELLS U TO LOGIN I GOIN ON THE INTERNET AND WHAT DO I DO!!!!!

ALSO IF I INSTALL SIMPLE NATIVE TRAINER DO I NEED TO INSTALL ASI LOADER IF I HAVE LCPDFR

No need to scream. 

You just need to login, if you have a gamertag with your live account. What's the exact message you are getting? 

And no, ASI loader is already installed with the automatic LCPDFR installer. 

IT DOESNT LET ME LGOIN AND IT OENS THE LOGIN LINK ON MY BROWSER CAN U SEND ME THE LINK FOR THAT

ALSO WITH SIMPLE NATIVE TRAINER DO I DROP ALL THE FILES JUST IN THE GTA IV FOLDER NOT IN ANY OTHER SUB FOLDERS