Sign in to follow this  
OfficerUnderwood

GTA IV Great no lag then lag..

What are your computer specs (video card and CPU most importantly)?

Second, why are you only running at 640x480?  If that's the max your computer can handle, then that's the problem right there -- your computer isn't good enough.

What are your computer specs (video card and CPU most importantly)?

Second, why are you only running at 640x480?  If that's the max your computer can handle, then that's the problem right there -- your computer isn't good enough.

Intel Pentium at 2.40GHZ Dual-Core

Intel HD Graphics 4000

I just want to test the idea out of random idea and that,I would get 23-30 but now 15.

I'm afraid that your computer specs just aren't enough to run GTA.  You really need to have a decent dedicated graphics card in order to run GTA.  Integrated (HD 4000) graphics won't be enough.  You won't be able to play GTA any better than what you currently get no matter what you try to do.

I'm afraid that your computer specs just aren't enough to run GTA.  You really need to have a decent dedicated graphics card in order to run GTA.  Integrated (HD 4000) graphics won't be enough.  You won't be able to play GTA any better than what you currently get no matter what you try to do.

Did you read how much fps I would get when playing usually, Just in-case for god sake.. "23-30 FPS"

At 640x480?  If that's a good enough resolution for you then that's perfectly fine but everyone else I know wouldn't be able to stand a resolution that low.

EDIT:  And most people would not consider 25-30fps to be all that good, especially at a really low resolution.  60 is normally a good target.

Edited by Iconography

At 640x480?  If that's a good enough resolution for you then that's perfectly fine but everyone else I know wouldn't be able to stand a resolution that low.

EDIT:  And most people would not consider 25-30fps to be all that good, especially at a really low resolution.  60 is normally a good target.

Again did you read what I F***ing said? I was testing it and giving it a try in 640X480 for the love of god!! Just nevermind. I got this new $400 dollar build. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/bigfordman03/saved/2cab

Sorry Original Light, But its like he didn't understand what I said the whole time, but never mind the problem when away. GTA IV...

That's because I clearly did misunderstand what you were saying, and I honestly apologize for it.  Now that you've calmed down, is there anything else you need?

Edited by Iconography

That's because I clearly did misunderstand what you were saying, and I honestly apologize for it.  Now that you've calmed down, is there anything else you need?

No but thanks for at least helping.