Sign in to follow this  
911FordPoliceInterceptor

Downloaded LCPDFR, game works, but LCPDFR does not

My problem is this: I download LCPDFR, but when I run the game and press alt-p to start, nothing happens. At the very start of the game I get and error message in the top-left saying that there was an error in script, something to do with emergency lighting. I have checked all my folders in GTA IV, and everything that should be there is there. I have tried reinstalling it twice, which did not work either time. I tried using an older version, which made no difference either.

I tried to use the G17 Media IV Diagnostics Tool, but when I do, it gets halfway through, and then it says 'G17 Media IV Diagnostics has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.'

Help would be much appreciated, as I have been trying to get LCPDFR to work for a number of hours now, and I have been waiting to play for months and I only just got my new PC.

Thanks

Please read and follow this. Once you have done so reply with the end result.

Sorry for the late reply. I have done everything on the list, and LCPDFR still does not work. Like I said before, the G17 diag tool does not work properly for me. Also the only thing to show that LCPDFR has downloaded in-game is that at the start it says something like 'error in script. Emergency lighting failed!'