Sign in to follow this  
Senatov

Need help with car...

Hello,

I am working on customizing this car I downloaded (below) (unlocked.) I want to make the lights all blue (except for the take-down lights.) I have already changed the emerglights_emis file to what I needed, and that worked, but now I just need to change the glass color, presumably in Zmodeler. I have no idea how to do that.

I also want to change the wheels to be the dark rim color, as opposed to the current steel-rim, which I assume is as easy as replacing a file within the car file, but I don't know which one or from where.

Thanks!

http://bit.ly/14m67yk

Edited by Senatov

If you're talking about changing the whole wheel, it would be impossible to do as it is most likely locked therefore you can not edit the wheels

I think that if you replace the rim texture with a transparent one, it will show only the black one... (I would never do that, since I like only Hubcaps :p)

I want hubcaps, just the other kind that you see, not the silver one, the dark one. I am also pretty sure that the model is unlocked.

Wait what? I don't understand what kind of "dark" hubcaps are there?? Plus o change the lights it's very easy I ad already made that. PM me & Monday I will send you the files if you want.

Plus the car is locked it's even written.

Edited by sKuare

Wait what? I don't understand what kind of "dark" hubcaps are there?? Plus o change the lights it's very easy I ad already made that. PM me & Monday I will send you the files if you want.

Plus the car is locked it's even written.

It's not locked, I just opened it in Zmodeler.

I mean these hubcaps - 772d202c-61b8-4818-8d98-613bf99829ba.jpg

As opposed to these hubcaps - lanccsofcvpinew.jpg

Edited by Senatov

It depends on how you look at it...  :thumbsup:

DO NOT EDIT IT, a lot of people will get mad, including Aznairsoftdude and Tim98

DO NOT EDIT IT, a lot of people will get mad, including Aznairsoftdude and Tim98

Well I guess he could edit it, Just not release it or show it off. PERSONAL USE ONLY Is what it is called.

Well I guess he could edit it, Just not release it or show it off. PERSONAL USE ONLY Is what it is called.

He means DO NOT EDIT THE MODEL, you can edit the skin

He means DO NOT EDIT THE MODEL, you can edit the skin

Oh well yeah thats a no no, Unless he got permission, which I doubt

Then I'm sorry but those are not Hubcaps. They are just steel rims. Hubcaps are the part covering it, that makes it look better imo. If you really wan to delete it try as I said to replace the right texture with a blank/transparent one....