sheepvine

Trouble when accessing LCPDFR computers?

When I try to access the police computer in a police car, and I click on any of the options, it says "error. could not connect to the server."

I have tried the computer on many cars and it still comes out with the same result.

Is this for everyone or just me? I have only had this mod for one day.

Thanks for helping

That sounds like an error on the default GTAIV police computer. When you press E in a police car, does it look like this:

'>

Or like this:

'>

well it switches between the two, but it is mostly the first one. 

well it switches between the two, but it is mostly the first one. 

The first one is the default GTAIV one. If that opens you should just close it and keep pressing E until you get the one with the login screen. You will then be able to look up the name of the driver that you just pulled over. The GTAIV default one is only useful in certain story missions and shouldn't really be opening if you have LCPDFR installed, i'm not too sure why it is.

The first one is the default GTAIV one. If that opens you should just close it and keep pressing E until you get the one with the login screen. You will then be able to look up the name of the driver that you just pulled over. The GTAIV default one is only useful in certain story missions and shouldn't really be opening if you have LCPDFR installed, i'm not too sure why it is.

but doesn't the first one help when you are trying to find where crimes are being committed?

but doesn't the first one help when you are trying to find where crimes are being committed?

Yes, only not with LCPD:FR, it has it's own callouts.

Yes, only not with LCPD:FR, it has it's own callouts.

Yeah the callouts on the first one have absolutely nothing to do with LCPDFR. They are part of GTAIV. You will only recieve LCPDFR callouts at the bottom on the screen where you have to press Y.

You get that error when you get the vanilla/orginal GTA IV computer and click on "current crimes". You are properly playing on EFLC/TBOGT/TLAD which does not have that feature and is the reason for saying "Error..."

I'll get that sometimes as well, but you just click E twice and it should open the correct one.