Sign in to follow this  
guppy19

good news everyone

:) thanks guys well im starting the skins today they will be done today as well i like to  push myself i got another car skin with myh old skins im going to add and a new skin that prob people have been waiting for as wellthat live in nj :)

:) thanks guys well im starting the skins today they will be done today as well i like to  push myself i got another car skin with myh old skins im going to add and a new skin that prob people have been waiting for as wellthat live in nj :)

I think they were being sarcastic.

not to be a dick or anything but did you rate your own skins 5 stars because they shouldn't be

no one rated them :/ the last time i didn't realize things got categorized as such on here as i do now so that was last year.

I'm sorry but was a thread necessary for this? Even if you did feel is necessary to make a thread (which you obviously did) wouldn't you want to post some screen shots so people knew what was coming? 

well there all done now just gonna check thgem all now to make sure everything is in proper order and alligned proerpley

I'm sorry but was a thread necessary for this? Even if you did feel is necessary to make a thread (which you obviously did) wouldn't you want to post some screen shots so people knew what was coming? 

why ruin the surpise there done so now just checking them :)