trewq34

Ferrari 458 Italia Unlocked + Templated

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone wanted a Ferrari 458 Italia unlocked and templated. The pic below shows how long I spent templating the car.

How long it actually took me:

e8d77b6918bd4aff2be72e2e39bb174c.png

Pics of the car with the template:

pxcyfQY.pngQwU3VpC.pngFb1ceYN.pnggrSPo0L.png

If you'd like me to upload this to the development section just let me know :)

Credits (these credits are correct, according to my Portuguese skills :P):

Model converted to GTA IV from GTA SA by Rodrigo Célio [RC.3D]

Templated by trewq34

First off, its a ricer  :yucky:

So it would be a no go for most guys here.

Secondly, most people here prefer realistic gameplay so Ferrari 458 Italia wouldn't fit Liberty City policing.

Thirdly, your car isn't even templated properly.

First off, its a ricer  :yucky:

So it would be a no go for most guys here.

Secondly, most people here prefer realistic gameplay so Ferrari 458 Italia wouldn't fit Liberty City policing.

Thirdly, your car isn't even templated properly.

Well sorry for this being my first template. I'd like to see you do better! (since you're complaining of it not being templated properly...

Have you used Corleone's templating tutorial? I haven't used it but it looks pretty detailed.

No I used Kinksta's

Why not just upload it instead of asking? Because your probably going to get mixed feedback and if some want it you'll be uploading anyway. I personally wouldn't use it because I prefer realism and well we just don't use supercars for police squads in the US. I know some people enjoy using them or throwing lightbars on them to replicate overseas police cars or show cars but I'm not one of those people. I don't know how it was templated so I can't comment on that. 

Well sorry for this being my first template. I'd like to see you do better! (since you're complaining of it not being templated properly...

Oh sorry, my mistake. Didn't realize you were one of those who hate receiving feedback from other people on their 'hard work' and tell them to "fuck off" or "create their own vehicles if they hated them so much".

Again, I apologize for my mistake.

Well your statement, "Thirdly, your car isn't even templated properly.", implies that you could have done a better job...

Well your statement, "Thirdly, your car isn't even templated properly.", implies that you could have done a better job...

Its clearly visible in the screenshots you posted. Your bumpers aren't a part of the template you created. Only the rest of the bodyshell is.

Oh I didn't see the spoiler with the pictures. yeah you missed the F/R bumpers and the small hood (rear engine cover) part that says Ferrari. Troy is right, you couldn't do a accurate skin until you fix that. The rims  :laugh:... they are way to big! They almost go up into the wheel well and 0.1% of it is the actual tire, They need to be made much smaller or even better yet use a stock 458 wheel. Maybe some people like insanely huge wheels like that, I prefer realism so its not my taste