How to get ELS v7 to work!

Hello everyone, I got some problems. I changed GTA IV original H key(Lights) to MMB(Middle mouse button) and I can now use the siren but only if I press J three times the PRML says ON in the ELS Menu.

I have a few questions, and I'm glad if you or someone out there that you may know could help me.  :smile:

**Warning** These question may be noobish and or will offend pro's. Read discretion is advised!

The first question is: What does all of the LSTG, SECL, WRNL, PRML and so on, stand for? I know it's shortened words but I can't figure them out. My friend google won't help me either.

2. To activate the siren I need to press J three times OR hold T all the time for it to sound. How do I activate the siren without having to hold a button or without having to activate ALL the lights on the car by pressing the key J three times?

3. How do I turn on PRML since that is the "Real" police lights and once again without having to hold or activate(in this case) the siren.

4. What is "Toggle_Takedowns" and "ToggleExpressMode"? These two don't work for me so I couldn't figure out what they where doing.

I am really bad at english and you may not understand a word of what I'm typing here but I hope you do....  :thumbsup:

I do have more questions but I'll try to fix them my self but if I can't.. I'll probably ask you guys  :tongue:

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME I'LL PROMISE YOU I'LL LOVE YOU 4EVER AND EVER, Thanks<3

Edited by Johtheman

• Management Team

Hello everyone, I got some problems. I changed GTA IV original H key(Lights) to MMB(Middle mouse button) and I can now use the siren but only if I press J three times the PRML says ON in the ELS Menu.

I have a few questions, and I'm glad if you or someone out there that you may know could help me.  :smile:

**Warning** These question may be noobish and or will offend pro's. Read discretion is advised!

The first question is: What does all of the LSTG, SECL, WRNL, PRML and so on, stand for? I know it's shortened words but I can't figure them out. My friend google won't help me either.

2. To activate the siren I need to press J three times OR hold T all the time for it to sound. How do I activate the siren without having to hold a button or without having to activate ALL the lights on the car by pressing the key J three times?

3. How do I turn on PRML since that is the "Real" police lights and once again without having to hold or activate(in this case) the siren.

4. What is "Toggle_Takedowns" and "ToggleExpressMode"? These two don't work for me so I couldn't figure out what they where doing.

I am really bad at english and you may not understand a word of what I'm typing here but I hope you do....  :thumbsup:

I do have more questions but I'll try to fix them my self but if I can't.. I'll probably ask you guys  :tongue:

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME I'LL PROMISE YOU I'LL LOVE YOU 4EVER AND EVER, Thanks<3

All of that is explained in ELS USER GUIDE.pdf

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

• 1 month later...

i have installed els-7 correctly i know this. but only t and [ work on my keyboard. and yes i understand cntrl+m and change the patters blah blah blah. i read through it all. is it just my police car that doesnt work? the comp can activate lights and sirens for other non user police cars. its just mine that wont work. i know all the keys and everything. i cant even change light patterns. soooo any ideas :)

• 7 months later...