Hippie

LCPD:FR Undercover Patrol [Taxi]

Andre thank you for your feed back but everyone cant really afford a pc of no lag standerds and i love LCPD:FR so if the video is laggy than damn well it will be laggy thats how much i want to play i will play through 4 FPS on fraps.

Andre thank you for your feed back but everyone cant really afford a pc of no lag standerds and i love LCPD:FR so if the video is laggy than damn well it will be laggy thats how much i want to play i will play through 4 FPS on fraps.

Fraps makes IV lag a lot because of how it runs, I recommend using bandicam, it uses a lot less memory and lets IV run better.

Here is a link if you are interested: http://www.bandicam.com/

Nice video! 

Joey

Thanks for the vid Hippy, nice one.  A bit laggy, that's ok though.  just use Bandicam instead of FRAPS, per Joey's post above, will let you smooth out the gameplay while recording.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Yea i use that to but the 10 minute thing is just outrageous

Nice video.

However, with 4 frames, most people will not watch it very long.

Keep up the good work!!

Yea i use that to but the 10 minute thing is just outrageous

Nice video.

Keep up the good work!!

Nice video.

Keep up the good work!!

Nice video.

Keep up the good work!!

I know but i love LCPD:FR and i can care less if they watch it long or not a view helps me in any way :)

its temp. my desktop will be here this weekend

i would highly recomend msi afterburner to record videos its free and doesnt lag like bandicam you can record for however long you want btw why are you playing as niko? lol

i would highly recomend msi afterburner to record videos its free and doesnt lag like bandicam you can record for however long you want btw why are you playing as niko? lol

Undercover. and my lcpdfr wasent working right couldent go in station works now.

Also thanks about the msi afterburner huge diff.

i can tell u dont run shadows  my gut says u need a better rig good job on the videos though

If you want a better game play Low your Graphic settings!

That is what I did; Game "May no look that Great" (Other people say)

but you can Play better.

just put thing on at least low and Game play will be a lot better.

Turn off shadows thou, N' If you have a high Poly vehicle try

putting Texture Quality up.

Sgt. Perez

I honestly would recommend to not record...

Just enjoy the game itself until you get a new rig or upgrade this one. 

its more fun to play with more frams than record with like 5. Plus, very few people will enjoy watching a video where you can go to the restroom and come back and you're still backing out of the driveway. 

But yea I understand you are in love with making videos but I would hugely recommend waiting for a new rig(I used to make vids on my laptop and gained about 30 subs in over 4 months-Got a new rig and have gained 130 in the past 35 days). 

Anyways, I look forward to seeing more videos from you but will refrain from watching until the frames increase-With what you got now, I am sure your series will be a hit with a new rig xD

-Beckugan1

I honestly would recommend to not record...

Just enjoy the game itself until you get a new rig or upgrade this one. 

its more fun to play with more frams than record with like 5. Plus, very few people will enjoy watching a video where you can go to the restroom and come back and you're still backing out of the driveway. 

But yea I understand you are in love with making videos but I would hugely recommend waiting for a new rig(I used to make vids on my laptop and gained about 30 subs in over 4 months-Got a new rig and have gained 130 in the past 35 days). 

Anyways, I look forward to seeing more videos from you but will refrain from watching until the frames increase-With what you got now, I am sure your series will be a hit with a new rig xD

-Beckugan1

Yea i knew what i was getting myself into when i started with this pc but i cant even play MP without it saying my pc is running to slow i know i wont get alot of subs with this pc i get my desktop on friday so i should be ok thanks for feedback.

What?

that you should lower your graphic settings when recording and maybe get a new pc. I'm saying this not to be harsh but if you have a crappy pc hardly anybody will watch your videos... Just saying

that you should lower your graphic settings when recording and maybe get a new pc. I'm saying this not to be harsh but if you have a crappy pc hardly anybody will watch your videos... Just saying

Is everyone going to say this i really dont feel like typing it out just look up in this post you will see my answer about my new pc

Is everyone going to say this i really dont feel like typing it out just look up in this post you will see my answer about my new pc

exactly the reason why I said that my commentary was allready answered lol