Sign in to follow this  
Raylan Givens

firetruck w/ interior

hi, i was woundering if any one has a firetruck with good interior like showing cb radio headsets and all that in there truck. ex:  in side of the middle truck. the cb radios and other things. anyone have links for trucks like that?

hi, i was woundering if any one has a firetruck with good interior like showing cb radio headsets and all that in there truck. ex:  in side of the middle truck. the cb radios and other things. anyone have links for trucks like that?

The 2 to the right aren't released yet. I don't think they will ever be because they were bought off the internet and converted to GTA. 

Edited by GTAIVCode3

Those aren't rel;eased yet. I don't think they will ever be because they were bought off the internet and converted to GTA.

i now that but i was woundering if anyone else had one?

Well, I'm gonna buy one, not the $6000 cause I just bought a segway, but the $350 seems groovy.

Well, I'm gonna buy one, not the $6000 cause I just bought a segway, but the $350 seems groovy.

For $350 you can do all the work of converting it to gta just for yourself. If it leaves your computer, you will be forced to pay the extra money for public use. The cheapest public model I've found was $1200 plus the price of the model itself. Don't waste your money guys.

Hey, it's our money!

And with a sprinkle of iCenhancer, it'll look AWESOME.

Yes, $350 IS a bit of money, and $1200 is BS, but I sure as hell don't want to waste my time building such a nice model, when, someone already did.

Forced to pay, eh? Pssh, I was told I was "forced" to pay eBay $700, did I? Of course not, some places don't deserve that sorta money.

It all comes down to who has the money and who has the best lawyers, really.

Edited by Whelen