Sign in to follow this  
football70500

SWAT Calls

I was honestly about to do a thread about this..  :tongue: 

My idea is that that when you are a NOoSE you get certain calls that you only can get as a NOoSE "member".

Such as two blue marked, hostages inside a house doing the "scarred" animation, standing still as there is more than five suspect with heavy guns and armor (I use hard-core mods and love realism)

I also would like to have just the "shorts fired" with a lot more people, there is often about four or five suspects and I kill them pretty easy without any "hacks" on.

I was honestly about to do a thread about this..  :tongue: 

My idea is that that when you are a NOoSE you get certain calls that you only can get as a NOoSE "member".

Such as two blue marked, hostages inside a house doing the "scarred" animation, standing still as there is more than five suspect with heavy guns and armor (I use hard-core mods and love realism)

I also would like to have just the "shorts fired" with a lot more people, there is often about four or five suspects and I kill them pretty easy without any "hacks" on.

Nice idea, I agree. 

Maybe you coulb even expand this idea to choosing your speciall job, for example as a NOOSE member; or as a helicopterpilot supporting ground-forces at pursuits or finding people in the night; or as a waterpolicemen (?) who gets speciall tasks on the rivers; or as the policechief who has to coordinate big tasks like sending enough policeofficers to a big shootout and who has to do some tactical thinking ( with a nice overview from a helicopter with personal pilot).

Probably EXTREEEEEEMLY extensive but just some suggestions :)

LCPD:First Response focuses on the work of an everyday patrolman (a "first responder", if you will). SWAT and other special units are not on the priority list.

LCPD:First Response focuses on the work of an everyday patrolman (a "first responder", if you will). SWAT and other special units are not on the priority list.

This. With the API, someone might write a SWAT mod which uses the LCPDFR engine, who knows.