Raylan Givens

scripting a new thing!

omg dat sounds like an epic idea i would love a script like dis if anyone could make dis plz that would be superduperawesome and super cool you know i mean cmon i need a towtruck to tow my ford escape for whenever its broken down and whats better to tow a ford escape than a towtruck you get me right i love dis idea i hope someone cool can make dis like sam or anything sounds great

You guys are seriously going to take the piss out of him?

I expected much better from all of you. Much better.

@OP - I'm sure somebody will pick this idea up eventually, towing a truck on a truck sounds rather pointless but being able to tow cars on a flatbed sounds like a pretty nifty idea.

Harper, one cannot simply resist the temptation, it be a sin I commit.

On a serious note; Abraxas' script is as good as it'll get, pointless requesting another script which does close to the exact same thing.

A script for towing a truck on a truck? Reminds me of something, dawg...

towtrucks.jpg

Kevin don't be rude, this topic is serious business. I really want a towing script where you can tow an airplane on a flatbed, but your idea is much better, dawg.

omg dat sounds like an epic idea i would love a script like dis if anyone could make dis plz that would be superduperawesome and super cool you know i mean cmon i need a towtruck to tow my ford escape for whenever its broken down and whats better to tow a ford escape than a towtruck you get me right i love dis idea i hope someone cool can make dis like sam or anything sounds great

guys, no need to make a fool out of him

my life long dream has always been to tow trains in the streets while making paris hiltion ice cream

cant we all dream alittle

@OP - I'm sure somebody will pick this idea up eventually, towing a truck on a truck sounds rather pointless but being able to tow cars on a flatbed sounds like a pretty nifty idea.

Harper, one cannot simply resist the temptation, it be a sin I commit.

On a serious note; Abraxas' script is as good as it'll get, pointless requesting another script which does close to the exact same thing.

there is some one working on a script so that we can tow car not sure when would it be ready

haha guys i want to put a car on top of a flatbed towtruck and tow it away with it being on there.