Sign in to follow this  
EliteGaming6

Any Body who can make skins?

Hey,

I am the owner of the LCPD GTA IV PC Role Play Clan, i am wondering if anybody is awesome at making car models and skins. I make skins for the clan but they are not that good for use. So if anyone is good at making them, PM me.

Thanks

Are you looking for volunteers? or you offering pay? I Know a lot of great Designers that would do it for a small fee.

PS. Love the Image. I worked with the WSP all the time when I was a Military Police officer on Fort Lewis, great group of guys!

Are you looking for volunteers? or you offering pay? I Know a lot of great Designers that would do it for a small fee.

PS. Love the Image. I worked with the WSP all the time when I was a Military Police officer on Fort Lewis, great group of guys!

Dont pay people for skins.

Time and time again people offer to pay and modders turn it down. So if someone requires payment, just ask someone else. There are plenty of people out there that will do it for free. 

Dont pay people for skins.

Time and time again people offer to pay and modders turn it down. So if someone requires payment, just ask someone else. There are plenty of people out there that will do it for free. 

Skinning is Digital Design, ppl pay for that everyday, I used to do it for a living. But yes you are correct some ppl do it for free.

However, if somebody is looking for an amazing professional skin for a clan, not just personal use, some ppl will charge.

Never pay for skins. Almost every texture artist for GTA will give you really high quality skins for free. 

I would like to help you, but I've got a lot of textures I need to do for my own clan. But I am sure you'll find someone willing to do them for free. 

Edited by SharpCommand

Look at the downloads page for really good skins. Check the other files by that author to see if they are all High Quality, and ask them nicely if they could do the skins for you. I would as well, but I am busy with real life things.