Sign in to follow this  
goku42005

ford e series van

hey i was wondering with all the good modders out there y has no one made an e series police van so i was wondering if someone could make a 2012 ford e series police van that would be awesome ?  

like this one

Edited by goku42005

I must say that I am quite surprised that a proper Ford E-Series van has not been done already.  It is in use with almost every public agency, including most police departments, around the US.

I must say that I am quite surprised that a proper Ford E-Series van has not been done already.  It is in use with almost every public agency, including most police departments, around the US.

Add Canada to that list too eh?

Add Canada to that list too eh?

Good point; completely slipped my mind there.  A shame we don't have a proper E-Series van though; they are simply more ubiquitous than their Chevrolet Express counterparts at the moment.

I would also like to see a realistic E series van .Only one I have seen is the 2009 on that 3d autocad site

www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?word=ford

But I'm not even sure how you can download it from there it is actually pretty good.If somebody can get that one I'm sure we can find an ambulance out there that has the front clip that can be grafted into the'09

Edited by gatekeeper

I would also like to see a realistic E series van .Only one I have seen is the 2009 on that 3d autocad site

www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?word=ford

But I'm not even sure how you can download it from there it is actually pretty good.If somebody can get that one I'm sure we can find an ambulance out there that has the front clip that can be grafted into the'09

Even if you could download it, it would have to be converted to IV. 

Even if you could download it, it would have to be converted to IV. 

Very true, but there are many capable people on here that can convert it - i'm not one of them  lol

@LCPD OFFICER

That van looks nice and I understand that it's a wip

But the rear looks awkward to me the rear bumper should be out more and the rear window is wrong for the version that most departments use take a look at the NYPD van on policecarwebsite

I must add a disclosure statement :

I am not saying you didn't do a great job cause it's excellent and NO I cannot do better- lol

up the great work