OfficerClifford

Why dose Policeing script v2.2 crash every two calls?

I just downloaded Policing scriptV2.2 because the regular LCPDFR call got boring of only domestic disturbances in the same spot. But in policing my game crashes every two or three calls, Is that just a bug or do i have the wrong verson of the Scripthook?

It's dos'nt matter, but i have gone to 2 shoot outs then crashed. but the third time i get a call during when it saying the adrees where it is at, them my game crashes. If it is because LCPDFR or, i have the wrong scripthook.

it crashes for me too the older ones never crashed i really wish he would re release the older ones till a new version comes out i had to delete it from my scripts

Yea, I reverted back to 2.1 because 2.2 crashes my game too.  Now my game don't crash.

I think 2.1 is still posted in the same download link you get 2.2.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Yea, I reverted back to 2.1 because 2.2 crashes my game too.  Now my game don't crash.

I think 2.1 is still posted in the same download link you get 2.2.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Negative, only 2.2 is available. Nobody has access to 2.1, which is disappointing.

yeah its very dissapointing if i woulda known i would of backed up 2.1 on my dvd disk...really sucks

Its "should" only be shoot-outs that crash as it happens to everyone

I don't crash on the shootout calls.

Not sure what the issue could be to be honest, could be a problem with the amount of RAM installed on your PC

I never crash, but I do get a lot of calls that have blank locations.

Not sure what the issue could be to be honest, could be a problem with the amount of RAM installed on your PC

I saw this coming XD

I never used to but recently I have and ive seen quite a lot of topics/posts about it so what I mean was quite a lot of people :)

I just bought my computer  2 weeks ago

yeah its very dissapointing if i woulda known i would of backed up 2.1 on my dvd disk...really sucks

Can't someone post the 2.1 script back on this site or is that a no no?  I'm sure I'm not the only with with a copy of 2.1.

Good day,

DrDetroit

I was having this problem a while ago I think  that I changed the Multiplayer line in the .ini to false and no more crashes. 

halfta try that...it still freezes/crashes when the assist a police officer call comes up

Edited by tzr2

V2.3 is out, hopefully it's more reliable.

ditto...looking forward to giving it a spin in a bit.

Good day,

DrDetroit