ShaeBakes

[Request] Fleet [New]

I am going to leave it wide open, i was talking to someone who just couldn't pull through, the models are not of concern, it the lights and how the lights are mapped. Will be paying if needed please Msg me if YOU are interested. 

fleet of taco bell patrol coming right up! lol jk, but you cant be so vague when requesting something, gotta give us something!

You should still do it :D

A few fleet ideas come to mind;

• LCPD
  • LAPD
  • NYPD
  • SFPD
  • LVMPD
  • NYSP
  • LCSO
  • London Met.

There are thousands of car mods for IV out there, you're bound to find a fleet you'll like.

A few fleet ideas come to mind;

• LCPD
  • LAPD
  • NYPD
  • SFPD
  • LVMPD
  • NYSP
  • LCSO
  • London Met.

There are thousands of car mods for IV out there, you're bound to find a fleet you'll like.

You forgot MPDC :ohmy:

desk%20flip.jpg

Just kidding :cool:

you want me to make a taco bell cvpi?

go for it! it would be quite comical to see lol

On Topic: Like Harper said, there are PLENTY of fleets out there, you just gotta do some searching for the right one!

go for it! it would be quite comical to see lol

On Topic: Like Harper said, there are PLENTY of fleets out there, you just gotta do some searching for the right one!

challenge_accepted_by_ragefaceicons-d58u

It doesn't matter The vehicles im looking for can be anything, pref tahoe, charger, For the ambulance i would like(http://www.e-one.com/products/rescues-and-command-center/hazmat-unit) and for the fire truck, (http://www.e-one.com/products/rescues-and-command-center/combination-unit) something around that, if possible i would like all lcpd textures, light bars for engines would be Whelen freedon, and liberty for the squad cars. I care about detail in ELS textures so that will be key. if i'm missing any further information let me know

Soooooo nothing of what you're saying is making any sense whatsoever, you're wanting textures or just model's?