fbo194

Teamspeak 3 not "transmitting" my voice in game

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out with this.

When I have teamspeak connected out-of-game, it works fine and very well, even if I "alt-tab" out.

However, when I try to speak in game (GTA IV original) nothing happens, and the other players can't hear me! But I can still here them, and as soon as I "alt-tab" out , then I can speak again.

At the moment I am using PTT, and have tried two buttons; both with the same consequence.

I would really like to keep PTT fro roleplaying and multiplayer, etc.

Any quick help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks 

fbo194 :)

Out of game, yes but in game I am not sure because I can't see it; and that is when they can't here me; in game.

Out of game, yes but in game I am not sure because I can't see it; and that is when they can't here me; in game.

The key you have set to "talk" in teamspeak isn't conflicting with something in GTA is it? I would cross reference the keys you use in GTA to the key you have mapped for "talk" in TS.

@NickieB, if the light is showing out of game, then there is no problem with teamspeak. Check that you haven't muted yourself on the switch on the mic.

The key you have set to "talk" in teamspeak isn't conflicting with something in GTA is it? I would cross reference the keys you use in GTA to the key you have mapped for "talk" in TS.

No I don't think so, as Tom said it is fine out of game, and nothing happens in game with them.

@NickieB, if the light is showing out of game, then there is no problem with teamspeak. Check that you haven't muted yourself on the switch on the mic.

Okay, It was just a thought. He got it working anyway