Sign in to follow this  
backupofficer109

my road's are desappeard!

You might have to many modded cars in your game.

Also, lower your settings!

my settings are on the lowest and i have modded 5 police cars.

So i don't know why it is not working.

Now my game is really weird my road's spawns my player and my map are invisible, my roads don't spawn and my player is visible.

REALLY WEIRD

This is either due to the high poly models you might have used in this game. Or it's because you have memory leaks as there is too many scripts running. You get texture loss due to the lack of memory available for your computer to run this game. To reduce this problem, it is one to upgrade your PC, two, use the necessary scripts needed. Lastly you could use another replace ment script for traffic flow if you do use traffic flow.

ok hi back sorry for all these questions but i did it but my road's desappears when i press pause.

Can you help me?

or no my roads dessappears when i press escape to pause the game and they will not spawn.

This Miranda you need to upgrade your system. Your system does not have enough memory to handle the textures in game use low poly models

As said above, try taking out some of the models in your game and try using some lower quality models instead. I'd recommend playing a plain copy of GTA IV first to see if it's just your computer's inability to play the game.

ok thank you 

Michael V.

and i can't upgrade my graphic card because i am playing on a portable pc

where can i find low poly models of cars but with ELS?

And have anyone a clan my game is working better i need just a windows live account and i can play online.