Sign in to follow this  
SgtMckinson

ELS >> ELS-H

You can't just change a car's mapping from ELS to ELS-H. Its done through zmod, f thats what you're asking.

Is it complicated ?

Depends on your modeling skill, but all the ELS-H cars I know of are released locked, so you won't be able to do that. If the car already has ELS-H in it's original name (like Lt. Caine's cars), then it is already mapped for ELS-H. To give it an ELS-H flash pattern instead of LEDs, you need to open up the ELS.ini file, go to the car you replaced it with, then change the setting (I think it's halogen) from "0" to "1".

ELS-H is a special ELS pattern, nothing more. Setting a car to ELS-H means that it will always use that pattern, instead of the default of a random pattern.

ELS-H is a special ELS pattern, nothing more. Setting a car to ELS-H means that it will always use that pattern, instead of the default of a random pattern.

And I guess it isn't possible for him to do that either. Even if he finds an unlocked ELS vehicle, he'll have to find someone to convert it to ELS-H.

You *can* convert it yourself, but you have to know how to model.

You *can* convert it yourself, but you have to know how to model.

That the point exactly.

Ow :/ never mind i'll do without ELS-H ..

To be honest I've tried ELS-H and it doesn't look very appealing, to me at least. I find Non-ELS better in terms of mimicking the halogen effect.