OnerOnexO

F350 FDLC Ambulance see-trough objects or something?

I've played with that ambulance numerous times and have never had a problem with it. try a fresh install and the newest spark iv or open

looks like it is your computer

looks like your running some kind of graphic enhancer plus custom mods  + scripts   and your computer appears / look like its not strong enough to handle it

prob need a better video card

or just stick to the default graphics and get rid of any enb's or ice hancer's you have

Edited by K-9 police 9

Its unlikely to be a graphics issue if its only the ambulance that is affected.  I actually have that vehicle installed right now.

It appears that your textures are loading fine, but your base color is loading as transparent.

Make sure the vehicle was installed correctly.

Make sure the vehicle textures were installed correctly.

Try changing the base color through a trainer and see if that helps.

If nothing is working, reinstall graphics card drivers - base color does load in a different way than a texture.

Rushlink

AND do ensure everything (vehicle.ide and stuff) are correct. If they have mistakes or either deleted lines, the game will not load the vehicle properly.

@rushlink

I am pretty sure I installed it right, I used sparkIV.

Do you mean the wtd or something? If yes, then I did install it right.

I tried that, didn't work (If you mean by changing car color?

I'll reinstall my GC later.

DONT touch anything with your game(meaning dont uninstall it)

If all your vehicles are working and the game then your uninstall will be for nothing.

Try a different ambo see if it works. 

Then try this one again see if it is still messed up.

Post back here 

EVERY car I download works just fine, no missing stuff or anything, I'll post back when I fix it or not.

Edited by OnerOnexO

the reason why your ambulance is transparent is because your computer cant handle it and you most likely have too many mods on your in your game right now.

that model is made by sanchez, a good friend of mine and i've tested that amublance on my shitty computer. the chassis alone is very high poly due to the walkable interior and all the details added to the model.i suggest replacing some of your modded car slots with defualt car models.

I did a fresh install, installed the f350 first and then started game, still missing the damn objects, I guess I give up. but thanks for the help guys.