Officer Jeffery

Police Riot Gear

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that allows you to have riot gear such as flash bangs, smoke grenades, riot shields and tear gas?

If not i recon this would be a cool idea for someone to develop 

(Thought I Should Add Some Pictures :P)

- The Riot Shield

- Smoke Grenade

- Tear Gas Canister

- Flash Bang

Edited by Officer Jeffery

So weird that you mention this. Just been to the station where I work and have had out the riot kit to show some cadets and was going to suggest this! Could have groups of people throwing bricks and that at a link of police with shields!

yeah, i think that also with the riot shield it should have the same quality's as armour but more tolerance to gunfire and with the flash bangs and tear gas the subjects should fall to the floor and will either stay on the floor untill you press "e" to arrest them or the get up and try to run away but slower because they are still dazed from the flash bang or coughing from the tear gas.

i also think that if this get developed that when a riot is happening it should be at key locations like the banks, police stations, hotels, clubs ect and the larger the structure so say a police station its only 20-30 people and when you arrive on scene the roads should be closed of by cones and the riots should be varied in violence so that if its a really violent riot that there are damaged cars around, wounded peds and the riot must be contained so that it is safe for the paramedics to respond, or you can try to preform cpr. 

I agree with all of this. Only problem being that it might be easier to do riots on multiplayer. The flash bangs should work the same as tasers, effecting everyone around where it is thrown like a grenade. This would be a massive improvement to the game, as if a whole other unit to take part in.

Theres a riot shield on GTA Police Mods but kve not used it 

Got a link to this riot shield?

Also, I don't think this riot gear is only about actually getting all the equipment. I think it's more about actually getting calls which means using riot gear is necessary  such as riots or large groups of drunks causing trouble etc.

You couldve just looked? Thanks for that Strike ;)

The shield looks good. Have you ever used it?

Nope :) I might though..:D

If you do, let us know how it is? Maybe make a YouTube video showing you using it?

That is definitely for SA, not IV.

Oh yeah, so it is. Suppose that could be a good thing, an incentive to create one as it would be the first one.

it would be awsome to have a police shield especially for swat. but it might be hard to make it so u can hold the shield and be able to shoot a pistol. tht would be awsome. maybe somethin incorportated into lcpdfr like u go to the trunk and get the shield. tht way u can use it in mp 2.

Hello. I'm doing the theme of the protests and revolution in GTA 4.

I made a flash noise grenade, bricks and fireworks. Really need a police riot shield.

I used simple native trainer  to create such events. I've already done many such videos:

It is a pity that there is no script that would allow creating two sides of the conflict.