Sign in to follow this  
FutureLeo88

CVPI REQUEST !!!! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS

WITH THE TEXTURE AND ALL THE DETAIL INCLUDING LIGHTS ON THE MIRRORS AND THE FEDSIG ARJENT!!! THIS CVPI DOSE HAVE A PUSH BAR ON IT AND HAVE CLEAR LENS ON BOTH SIDES ONE ON THE DRIVER SIDE IS RED AND THE PASSENGER SIDE IS BLUE BUT THE LENS ARE CLEAR NOT COLORED HERE IS THE PICTURE THANKS 

IN THE REAR WINDOW BY THE THE DRIVER SIDE THERE IS A RED AND ORANGE AND THEN ON THE PASSENGER SIDE THERE IS BLUE AND ORANGE LIGHTS ALSO KNOW ARE THE REAR DECK LIGHTS !!!!

Hey thank you for the advise you now should grow up !!! All I simply was asking if I could get this model made ? There is no need to be a smart ass and pass me all that craap So Thanks anyways

Importance of this site it to all pull together all I no how to do is ped mod and not really work with Zmodler so I am sorry for not knowing how to crate vehicles !!!!

Hey thank you for the advise you now should grow up !!! All I simply was asking if I could get this model made ? There is no need to be a smart ass and pass me all that craap So Thanks anyways

Importance of this site it to all pull together all I no how to do is ped mod and not really work with Zmodler so I am sorry for not knowing how to crate vehicles !!!!

The simple reason he gives you all the links to all the unlock parts is because there are tutorials on this site for everyone to use. As you have seen many request topics for models to be made including mine has been ignored because of all the unlocked parts that are released. If you don't get what I'm saying, that's clearly your problem. It took me a while to learn all the things of zmodeler. It's thanks to all the tutorials on this site. And don't scold you fool. To have mods created already are good enough. Just freaking learn alright.

P.s. I respect every single modder/modeler here for all the mods they do. Scolding a modder ain't gonna help. They are doing it for free.

The simple reason he gives you all the links to all the unlock parts is because there are tutorials on this site for everyone to use. As you have seen many request topics for models to be made including mine has been ignored because of all the unlocked parts that are released. If you don't get what I'm saying, that's clearly your problem. It took me a while to learn all the things of zmodeler. It's thanks to all the tutorials on this site. And don't scold you fool. To have mods created already are good enough. Just freaking learn alright.

P.s. I respect every single modder/modeler here for all the mods they do. Scolding a modder ain't gonna help. They are doing it for free.

Thanks for the advise and I will take it into consideration !!! I was not scolding him he came at me sideways. Look I am an adult on here just to have a good time play with the mods I am not on here to stir sh**** up. So anyways I am sorry And nick I am apologize to you and thanks for all the wonderful mods... I am really really sorry for scolding if that is what I did !! I am just trying to get this car because it is epic with the texture I just will have to deal with it unless there is a someone out here that would be generous to make it !!! Anyways thanks 

No problem. It's just not very nice to tell of or say anything bad to a modder. They are always releasing mods for free.

I made a full tutorial that would allow you to pretty much make the car you wanted. It takes hours to make a full model, now I'm not saying someone wont make it for you but chances are more on the side of no one making it. I wasn't trying to be a "smart ass" I was simply pointing you in the direction of the unlocked parts that you would need to complete the car. By following a combination of the tutorials on this site you would be able to make the car you want. I'm not saying you'll get it right the first try, in fact you probably wont because modeling takes time and patience. I didn't get it right the first 20 times I tried but I kept trying and trying and eventually I figured it out. The only way to learn is to attempt it, trial and error. I'll let you in on a secret reason why we don't do a lot of requests. Its because so many people want a slight variation of a car that already exists. No modder is going to create a car 10 times 10 slightly different ways. Example, this request - there are already CVPI's with Arjents out there that have 98% - 99% of the setup you requested. *Please don't think I'm mad at you or anything like that, I'm not. You have the right to post as many requests as you wish. I don't want to get into an argument either. My original post wasn't meant the way you took it, I'm sorry 

Okay you little kids I am an adult in fact I am 24 years old and I know way more then your little brains can handle, it is between me and NickeB. So for all you to be posting these negative things about me, should stop it's a little ridiculous I apologized too the man and you all keep posting ignorant comments

SO YOU ALL GROW THE HELL UP!!!

rep_down.pngLCPDFR.com User
Comment: you have requested this multiple times and Nickie was just trying to help you out.  IGNORANT  How did I post this multiple times this unit was just released this week by my department
Comment: Your a total fucking twat. IGNORANT   Really dose you mother know that your a internet thug ?
Comment: You tell him to grow up and yet your the one who is being very imature.
Comment: Jeez, he did try to help you...
Comment: You're a damn asshole. Grow the fuck up  IGNORANT    Grow up you should look in the mirror !!!!

I GUESS I HAVE TO MAKE IT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL TO SEE

AGAIN NICKB I AM SORRY !!!!

Edited by Lakewoodchief

So I know a lot of people like to see someone rage, but I'm not really one of them.  So I'm going to step in before this turns into a 5 page troll thread.

@Lakewoodchief   You had a user trying to help you out earlier, without doing everything for you (This is why you were given links to everything) and you attacked him (Not cool).  The unlocked content and tutorials were posted just for things like this.  If you really want the vehicle bad enough you'll take the time needed to learn the programs and do it yourself.  Otherwise you'll have to be patient and rely on the generosity of other users who can do it for you (I wouldn't hold my breath) .  

When you are "down repped" it's not the end of the world and this does not give you cause to loose your mind and post what you've posted.  When people see that you can be controlled/manipulated by certain posts this only encourages them to keep prodding you.  The best way to handle it is ignore the comment and if you feel a ToS has been violated then please report it so that a mod can deal with it.  Also in the future please refrain from using CAPS LOCK for your posts, I don't think I need to explain why.....  This is your warning.

@Everyone else please don't agitate the guy any more.  I'd like to see LCPDFR stay user friendly and not a collection of rage threads. 

Right, this has turned into a flame war. I'm locking this.

Everyone needs to calm down.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.