How to make ped shoot from car and how to make ped have beer bottle in hand

OneSimpleDuck

Alright, 2 questions in one go. 

1) How do I have ped have an alcohol bottle in hand? I know it is probably something like ped.Inventory.GiveNewWeapon() but I don't know what the WeaponHash for an alcohol bottle is. I have tried to search it, did not find anything. It should be like a beer bottle, a full big beer bottle.

2) How do I make the ped shoot from inside the car? I have tried everything I can thing of but the pet just would not shoot at the player when inside the car. How can I fix this?

GRAY

For first one I am not sure about that but you can try this to obtain an object like bottle (Entity.AttachTo) you can also use an animation to make a ped drunk.

For second one you can try this native...

NativeFunction.Natives.SetPedCombatAttributes(suspect, 1, true);

//This allows the driver to stay in the vehicle,and he will drive the vehicle as long as it's possible. Then you can call the fight
suspect.Tasks.FightAgainst(Game.LocalPlayer.Character);
Edited by Dark Devil

2 hours ago, Dark Devil said:

For first one I am not sure about that but you can try this to obtain an object like bottle (Entity.AttachTo) you can also use an animation to make a ped drunk.

//This allows the driver to stay in the vehicle,and he will drive the vehicle as long as it's possible. Then you can call the fight

Thanks, godsend

Edited by PTurtle

GRAY

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, Dark Devil said:

Hey, another clarification. Is is supposed to be FightAgainst or FireWeaponAt is also fine?

GRAY