Get Peds near player who are Surrendered(By holding E)

kukupie

I need to do certain things on suspects who have surrendered. I am having trouble getting list of peds close to player who have surrendered. I want to spawn or use cops close to these NPC to make them arrest and transport. Will be useful when we have multiple fleeing suspects

I don't know how you detect if a ped has surrendered/laid on the ground with hands up, but I do know how to make cops automatically take peds once arrested. There is a function for that. Functions.IsPedArrested(Ped ped) or Functions.IsPedGettingArrested(Ped ped). And then Functions.RequestSuspectTransport(Ped ped). That should do it.

But again, I don't know how to detect when the Ped is laying on ground with hands up and not gotten arrested yet.

21 hours ago, kukupie said:

I need to do certain things on suspects who have surrendered. I am having trouble getting list of peds close to player who have surrendered. I want to spawn or use cops close to these NPC to make them arrest and transport. Will be useful when we have multiple fleeing suspects

GRAY