Sign in to follow this  
Wayne George

WIP LCPDFR 0.95 EFLC NO CONFLICT ENB MOD.

I am delighted to announce that i am currently working on another version of the ENB No Conflict With 0.95 LCPDFR. I have added a few extra pictures here for you all to preview. The release of this ENB Mod should be Around the 11th of December of this year. It will also be issued in an .exe file to make installation easier and less confusing.

Wow, looks awesome! Does your modding change anything concerning the pc resources required? Will it work on laptops? Probably not. :)

Wow, looks awesome! Does your modding change anything concerning the pc resources required? Will it work on laptops? Probably not. :)

Personally i haven't noticed a performance issue or a slow down so you should be ok. It might work for laptop, some ENB's do:)

I have been able to finish the enb mod early and therefor i am releasing it early. This mod is exclusive to LCPDFR only and will not be allowed to be shared on other sites without my permission. This mod is for the standalone version of GTA IV. I have not tested it out on EFLC so if it works please kindly let me know.  The file's can be found in the downloads area and it will be an auto installer to make installation process easier for people who do not know how to install.

Happy Holidays!

i'm not seeing it in the download sections

Pending Approval. :D 

Hi Guys, Yep Im Submitting it now for upload. Sorry it's a few hours late. I was in lala land LOL. Here is the link to it:) I hope you all enjoy it.

Edited by Wayne George

-1 little thing the auto installer targets those who have a disk copy

-wondering if there was a way it could  target steam game copy for  those of us who use steam ( i know how to redirect the install target)   but for those who don't

-doesn't really bother me cause I know how to manually install and switch out graphics ( like between ICE and ENB)

Edited by K-9 police 9