[Solved] (!Bug) AverageSurrenderTime not reacting

ziipzaaapM16A4

So i already tried to test this a lot but i never got a change.

LHandle pursuit = null;
                        pursuit = LSPD_First_Response.Mod.API.Functions.CreatePursuit();
                        var suspect = Game.LocalPlayer.Character.GetNearbyPeds(1).FirstOrDefault();
                        LSPD_First_Response.Mod.API.Functions.AddPedToPursuit(pursuit, suspect);
                        var pursuitAttributes = LSPD_First_Response.Mod.API.Functions.GetPedPursuitAttributes(suspect);
                        pursuitAttributes.AverageSurrenderTime = 0;

I see no difference between AverageSurrenderTime beeing 0 or 1 or 200000.
I know that this is just the "Average" but i can't see a difference.
sadly because i hoped to create a non-resistance pursuit.

Am i doing something wrong or is this just a bug? 

Edited by ziipzaaapM16A4

Take a look at my Plugins:

AmbientAICallouts: Ai get calls too. Callouts can turn into a backup request for the player [YouTube Link]

Search Vehicle Plugin: Simple and more Immersive Vehicle Search Plugin [YouTube Link]

What Was You Name Again?: Get the name of a Suspect even when arrested and placed in your Vehicle [YouTube Link]
Corpse Inspection:  Investigate the corpse. Interact and search for details in a more Cinematic way  [YouTube Link]
[WIP] EnvoirementalCallouts: A couple of Callouts and WorldEvents that are likely to happen to you while you're on duty [Youtube Link]

[OnHold] EMS Support: Be the First Responder of Medical Emergency's and do CPR on Patients [YouTube Link]

spacer.png

Checkout my Patreon for Early Access to my mods                                       checkout my Discord Server

• Management Team

The pursuit attributes are rather complex as they depend on the current pursuit context. The chance you mentioned is (as indicated in the documentation) not always evaluated and does not reflect a general surrender chance. Only in certain situations (for instance, after being tackled or shot at or whilst injured or surrounded), it comes into play.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

39 minutes ago, LMS said:

as indicated in the documentation

Where can i download the documentation. i am asking for future purposes. i only have the old one from you.

36 minutes ago, LMS said:

Only in certain situations (for instance, after being tackled or shot at or whilst injured or surrounded), it comes into play.

Ok so there isn't a way to get the suspect arrested smoothly without making a workaround?

AmbientAICallouts: Ai get calls too. Callouts can turn into a backup request for the player [YouTube Link]

Search Vehicle Plugin: Simple and more Immersive Vehicle Search Plugin [YouTube Link]

What Was You Name Again?: Get the name of a Suspect even when arrested and placed in your Vehicle [YouTube Link]
Corpse Inspection:  Investigate the corpse. Interact and search for details in a more Cinematic way  [YouTube Link]
[WIP] EnvoirementalCallouts: A couple of Callouts and WorldEvents that are likely to happen to you while you're on duty [Youtube Link]

[OnHold] EMS Support: Be the First Responder of Medical Emergency's and do CPR on Patients [YouTube Link]

spacer.png

Checkout my Patreon for Early Access to my mods                                       checkout my Discord Server

• Management Team
2 hours ago, ziipzaaapM16A4 said:

Where can i download the documentation. i am asking for future purposes. i only have the old one from you.

Ok so there isn't a way to get the suspect arrested smoothly without making a workaround?

The property is documented here: 

What are you looking for? A way to force a surrender?

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

5 hours ago, LMS said:

What are you looking for? A way to force a surrender?

yes. immediate surrender.
My workarounds aren't working that good

Edited by ziipzaaapM16A4

spacer.png

• Management Team

There is no official way currently. If your suspects are in a vehicle, you should be able to force it quite reliably by bursting at least one tire and setting AverageBurstTireSurrenderTime to zero.

5 hours ago, LMS said:

There is no official way currently. If your suspects are in a vehicle, you should be able to force it quite reliably by bursting at least one tire and setting AverageBurstTireSurrenderTime to zero.

I was also trying to make a peaceful arrest with suspect immediately surrendering. Can you explain some more, what exactly does Functions.StartPedArrestPed do?

Weird behavior of Functions.StartPedArrestPed:

3 hours ago, BadMusician said:

I was also trying to make a peaceful arrest with suspect immediately surrendering. Can you explain some more, what exactly does Functions.StartPedArrestPed do?

I am interested in what it does
hmm i have to try this out.

Edit:
im having the same issue as BadMusician. officer constantly getting the task. no differences to force bool but i like this feature even in its current state.
would be nice if the suspect transport could be done by the arresting unit itself.

Edited by ziipzaaapM16A4

spacer.png

• Management Team
14 hours ago, BadMusician said:

Weird behavior of Functions.StartPedArrestPed:

Nothing weird about it, the function is undocumented as of now and hence not supported. The 0.4.8 Christmas Update included some API additions and changes from the testing version that have not been fully tested yet since it was a forced update, but are included as a testbed for the respective devs requesting them. It will be supported in a future release once it is documented.

• The title was changed to [Solved] (!Bug) AverageSurrenderTime not reacting