[Solved] Air Units Endlessly Spawning?

OJS

Hello folks, I almost finished my first callout plugin when all of a sudden, while testing it. I show up on scene and the largest frame drop ever in my entire history of playing the game happens. The game won't stop spawning backup units. I only told it to spawn two. Here is my code:

public override void Process()
        {
            base.Process();
            {
                //This states that if the player is less than or equal to 100 meters away from SpawnPoint, then it will do whatever is in the brackets.
                if (Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position.DistanceTo(SpawnPoint) <= 100f)
                {
                    //Create the pursuit.
                    this.pursuit = Functions.CreatePursuit();

//Add mySuspect to the pursuit.
                    Functions.AddPedToPursuit(this.pursuit, mySuspect);

//Request backup for one air unit and one local patrol unit to join the pursuit
                    Functions.RequestBackup(Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupResponseType.Pursuit, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupUnitType.AirUnit);
                    Functions.RequestBackup(Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupResponseType.Pursuit, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupUnitType.LocalUnit);
                }
            }
        }

Edited by OfficerJohnnyShumway
Question has been solved

You keep creating a new pursuit instance and requesting backup on every tick/frame while your on scene. Easiest solution is to use a boolean variable.

bool bSomeGenericBool = false;

{
	base.Process();

//This states that if the player is less than or equal to 100 meters away from SpawnPoint, then it will do whatever is in the brackets.
	if (!bSomeGenericBool && Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position.DistanceTo(SpawnPoint) <= 100f)
	{
		bSomeGenericBool = true;

//Create the pursuit.

Functions.RequestBackup(Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupResponseType.Pursuit, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupUnitType.AirUnit);
		Functions.RequestBackup(Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupResponseType.Pursuit, LSPD_First_Response.EBackupUnitType.LocalUnit);
	}
}

1 hour ago, OJdoesIt said:

You keep creating a new pursuit instance and requesting backup on every tick/frame while your on scene. Easiest solution is to use a boolean variable.

{
	base.Process();

if (!bSomeGenericBool && Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position.DistanceTo(SpawnPoint) <= 100f)
	{
		bSomeGenericBool = true;

//Create the pursuit.

}
}

Thanks m8, I will try it in a little bit.

2 hours ago, OJdoesIt said:

{
	base.Process();

{
		bSomeGenericBool = true;

//Create the pursuit.

}
}

It worked m8, thank you so much!