The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

LSPDFR Keeps Crashing

Phelps1247

Good afternoon/morning (depending on your location),

I'm having a few issues with LSPDFR. I really didn't want to go to the forums because I think you guys have been things to do, but I've tried everything to correct this issue.

I will be playing LSPDFR and I can do about one mission before it crashes - Sometimes it will fully crash the game, other times it will just close the plugin. I've never got to the bottom of it.

I have tried re-installing GTA V 4/5 times. Updated all the rage files etc, re-downloaded all the plugins, made sure everything is up to date and still it doesn't seem to be working.

I have attached the most recent crash report. If anyone could have a look and offer some support I would be very grateful!

Fantastic mod by the way, love it when it works!! 🙂

rage plugin error.txt

• Community Team

Hello,

One thing I would suggest trying is turning off ambient events. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Go to your GTA 5 Main Directory.

2. Find the file titled: LSPDFR.ini. (Will either be in the LSPDFR folder or Plugins folder).
3. Scroll down to the line that says Max events for ambient spawns.

4. Change that to 0.
5. Save and then launch RPH.

Let me know if that helps! 🙂

Ready to serve. 🫡

On 2/11/2020 at 4:14 AM, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

One thing I would suggest trying is turning off ambient events. To do that, follow these steps:

2. Find the file titled: LSPDFR.ini. (Will either be in the LSPDFR folder or Plugins folder).

4. Change that to 0.

Hi,

Thank you for responding with some advice - Really appreciate it. I shall make the suggested changes and see what happens.

Can I ask (quite new to LSPDFR) - What are ambient events?

Many thanks,

Matt

On 2/11/2020 at 4:14 AM, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

4. Change that to 0.

Can't seem to find it - My LSPDFR.ini file is attached - Cannot find the "max events" line

Many thanks

ggggg.txt

• Community Team
4 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

Can I ask (quite new to LSPDFR) - What are ambient events?

These are the AI events where AI cops pull people over.

Also, this is the line I am referencing:
WorldEvents.MaxNumberOfEvents = 1

Thanks! 🙂

Ready to serve. 🫡

On 2/12/2020 at 8:14 PM, UnknownBastion said:

These are the AI events where AI cops pull people over.

Also, this is the line I am referencing:
WorldEvents.MaxNumberOfEvents = 1

Thanks! 🙂

Apologies for the late response.

Amazing thank you! 

I'll give it go now and see what happens :) 

Good Morning all, I am having troubles with LSPD:FR. Whenever I load into LSPD:FR and do anything for a few minutes it just crashes, I've updated Rage Hook Plugin and I got a new version of ScrRagePluginHook.logipt Hook V. Any help would be much appreciated, below is my RageHookPlugin Log.

48 minutes ago, K.McIntosh said:

Good Morning all, I am having troubles with LSPD:FR. Whenever I load into LSPD:FR and do anything for a few minutes it just crashes, I've updated Rage Hook Plugin and I got a new version of ScrRagePluginHook.logipt Hook V. Any help would be much appreciated, below is my RageHookPlugin Log.

Change the plugin timeout threshold from 10000 to 60000 in the RagePluginHook.ini file and disable Main.PreloadAllModel in GTAV/LSPDFR -> LSPDFR.ini.
And rename the LSPDFR folder in /Plugins to _LSPDFR. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Plugin Hook Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, RagePluginHook issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

11 hours ago, A Stranger said:

Change the plugin timeout threshold from 10000 to 60000 in the RagePluginHook.ini file and disable Main.PreloadAllModel in GTAV/LSPDFR -> LSPDFR.ini.
And rename the LSPDFR folder in /Plugins to _LSPDFR. 

Okay I’ll see if it works.

• 1 month later...

i am having issues with LSPDFR not responding it keeps crashing done everything to stop it so please could someone advise when trying to hook into the game now with rage pluging hook it keeps saying slow system or insufficient permissions now that i have done everything to stop the game crashing 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I just started on LSPDFR 4.0 Too.

I suspect the cause to be an overload of plugins on startup. It's happening to me at the moment.

I have Stop The Ped, Ultimate Backup, Smart Radio and a few others installed. The crash usually occurred when the police smart radio set up for the first time.

My suggestion is not get too many plugins yet. Try LSPDFR From stock and then work your way up one by one. 

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i need quick help. my game (version 0.4.7) keeps crashing, i thought it was a plugin thus i deleted all of them but still it keeps crashing. after further investigation i found the comment on the very top and followed its steps, however after loading up gta i for some reason spawn in micheals house and the game instantly crashes.

Edited by deputy mikail

mikail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/17/2020 at 9:55 PM, deputy mikail said:

hey guys i need quick help. my game (version 0.4.7) keeps crashing, i thought it was a plugin thus i deleted all of them but still it keeps crashing. after further investigation i found the comment on the very top and followed its steps, however after loading up gta i for some reason spawn in micheals house and the game instantly crashes.

I have the same problem, but i load in a Police Station, and the game crashes instantly. 

I reinstalled it, but it keeps crashing. I don't really know what to do now.

Edited by sense0524

To everyone here reporting problems, please create your own threads in the relevant forum to receive support. This thread is only to offer assistance to Phelps 1247. Thanks

Prefer support on Discord? Want your log automatically read? Join my server to receive live support!

https://discord.gg/gyw5rDHCfr

Developer of Callout Pack 686 Callouts & Discord Bot 686 Utilities.

• The topic was locked

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to Phelps1247. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.