Jump to content
Sonnymack

Is there a way to get older versions such as 0.4.2

Recommended Posts

I need version 0.4.2 because of the mods that im using such as Traffic Policer  Arrest Manager  AssortedCallouts | Other wise my game just crashes and its kinda annoying and there mods i want aswell and i don't really want to play with out them.

dwa.png

Edited by Sonnymack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Due to copyright reasons, you cannot obtain older versions of LSPDFR. However, the older callouts should still work with the newest version of LSPDFR. That is just giving you a warning that LSPDFR may have conflicts.

 

Hope This Helps! 🙂


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add -- old versions aren't hugely useful anymore as LSPDFR tends to break after game updates now due to a lot more custom code and game hooking.

Whilst we could give you 0.4.2 for instance, it wouldn't work with your version of the game.


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Just to add -- old versions aren't hugely useful anymore as LSPDFR tends to break after game updates now due to a lot more custom code and game hooking.

Whilst we could give you 0.4.2 for instance, it wouldn't work with your version of the game.

oh ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sonnymack said:

Thanks!

No problem! 🙂


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the problem is: It seems that Germany didn't became the new version of GTA, so i needed to download the older Version of RAGE and now i need the 0.4.4 of LSPDFR.

 

 

On 1/15/2020 at 9:04 AM, UnknownBastion said:

Due to copyright reasons, you cannot obtain older versions of LSPDFR.

What for copyright reasons?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pagofr said:

the problem is: It seems that Germany didn't became the new version of GTA, so i needed to download the older Version of RAGE and now i need the 0.4.4 of LSPDFR.

 

All regions have the same version. Make sure to update it via Steam or Rockstar Games Launcher and see if that helps.


Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pagofr said:

the problem is: It seems that Germany didn't became the new version of GTA, so i needed to download the older Version of RAGE and now i need the 0.4.4 of LSPDFR.

 

 

What for copyright reasons?

 

Yeah, because the Management Team holds onto all the previous versions of LSPDFR. And since it is property of them, and isn't public anymore, you cannot obtain them unless you get permission and the copy from them.


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pagofr said:

ok thanks for the answer

 

 

No problem! 🙂


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...