About This File
A Police Pack based loosely on University of Florida Police Department
- Full 360 degree lighting
- Realistic lighting similar to the lighting used by the UFPD
- Full 3-stage lighting effects on all lightbar-mounted vehicles.
- Semi- detailed interior including realistic equipment
- Stored service weapons
It is highly recommended that you use @GravelRoadCop's Whelen sirens with this modification.
- Glass on some vehicles doesn't break. This is a combination of the limited time I have to go through every detail and zmodeler 3 not being cooperative.
- Some LODs are probably screwed up. Somewhere. Somehow. If it doesn't impact game play all that much, I probably won't go through great lengths to fix it
- Sometimes R* editor likes to annoy its users with bugs in discoloration or weird physical issues with models. I apologize for this in advance. R* editor is annoying...
- Probably a load of other stuff I missed or forgot, but as long as the cars are still enjoyable.
Disclaimer: These cars are EXTREMELY high poly, and may not be optimal for use on all gaming platforms (Basically, if you are running a potato hooked to a monitor, don't expect solid 60fps game play with these vehicles).
Disclaimer: Do not attempt to "crack" this vehicle model. Do not attempt to contact me through the PM system on lcpdfr.com for unlocked models, or other requests. The PM system should be used for moderation and for credit issues.
Thank you for downloading, make sure to read the included documents before using the "forums" section of lcpdfr.com or commenting/reviewing based on your problems. Any credit or permission issues should be handled privately and not in the comments or in the reviews.
I encourage constructive feedback, but immature, childish, and baseless criticism will be taken with a grain of salt.
Vehicles Assembled by thegreathah
Textures by thegreathah
Whelen Liberty - RoegenTV
Whelen Ion - Five0
Whelen Micron - Five0
Whelen Vertex - Five0
Whelen Spitfire - Deco
Partition, Siren Controller, dashcam - Cap N Crunch
Radio, Cencom Controller, radar - Officer Underwood
Unlocked Interior Equipment - Thero
gunmount - Black Jesus
Laptop Stand, Watch guard Dashcam, Siren and Radio - HDgamerzPC
Lojack - Five0
Cargo Partition - Him1250
Dome light - Converted by Thehurk (From his 2011 CVPI)
Cabinet - Vertex3D
CK Spotlight - Matt/NYDelta
CK M4 - Matt/NYDelta
Console Base, antenna - Turtle
MPH Radar - Molex/Him1250?
L3 - Magictrickzz
Extracted from NFS by Policefanatic
2013 FPIU Base converted to IV by BxBugs123
Converted to V by Matt
Edited by Matt
FPIU Mesh Grille by VooDoo
Roof Antenna by Iansonwheels
Tires and centercap by Carper Textures from EVI
PPV Rim by BxBugs123
-Orignal suburban Scratch modeled by Shadydk311
-Converted and edited to V by BritishGamer88
-Converted to Tahoe by Thehurk & Allaboutk9
-MAJOR edits by Thehurk
-Convert to PPV By Thehurk
-Rims purchased by Him1250
-Normals and wireframe fixed by Thehurk
-Textured by Thehurk
-Wheels by Him1250
-Further editing by thegreathah, with many parts and textures from Iansonwheels
-Additional Parts by Carface
Did I miss something in the credits? Be sure to message me about any issues with the credit section. Everything else can be handled in reviews and comments. Thanks!