A series of Blaine County Sheriff skins, loosely based off Adams County in Colorado.
These liveries are at 4096x4096 (double) resolutions.
The pack comes with traffic, supervisor and patrol skins, and also some stealth skins for slicktop units.
I've been so busy I've decided to just release what I have done for the pack. I will update this when I have more free time. This is one of my favorite designs, and I want to make this a big back with lots of vehicles, but for now, this is what I have.
This pack can be used with my EUP retexture that I've linked below:
- Launch OpenIV and select Grand Theft Auto V from the menu
- Navigate to mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday11ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicle.rpf (or wherever the vehile you wish to edit is located)
- Enable editing mode
- Locate and open the desired vehicle(s) .ytd files
- Replace "police_sign_x" files with the new liveries
- Save and close OpenIV
If you are experiencing issues with the 4096 versions, you will have to edit them (just resize the file to 2048x2048).
The Caprice is different, in that the 4k skins go in the +hi.ytd, and the 2k skins go in the normal .ytd file.
Also NOTE: Most 2015 chargers by Gump and Ablaze will work, they have the same template. Any Carper/BxBugs 2014 Charger will work. Any BxBugs CVPI will fit, and there is also a DSF CVPI set of skins as well. I'm not sure where Maurice's Tahoe went, but if you have it, there ya go.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
- 2006 Tahoe by Maurice
- BlackJesus' Chevy Silverado
- DSF CVPI
- Gump/Underwood FPIU
- KevinDV's 2013 Chevy Caprice
- Added blue lights and the ELS xml file to go with the Caprice
Inspiration - IronicRainbow with his Liberty County skin he made for IV
Arjent Texture - KevinDV, edited by Mikofiticus
Caprice XML - KevinDV/CJ24 edited by Mikofiticus