EUP Menu is a carefully-built menu for the popular Emergency Uniforms Pack modification.
EUP Menu allows you to easily apply EUP clothing to your MP peds. It also includes a character creator exactly like GTA Online's character creation system. You can edit, save and even share your favourite characters. Making your own awesome police officer has never been easier.
Don't like the predefined clothing options? The wardrobe feature has got your back. You can create and save your own outfits with ease.
What's that? You don't want to make a new outfit just to change glasses? The accessories menu is perfect for you.
Sunny day? Why not put on some shades.
Hate your face? A mask solves everything.
Sarge not giving you that promotion? Screw the system - promote yourself.
Want to relive Die Hard? Throw on a vest and a helmet. It's time to kill some terrorists.
The accessories menu allows you to do all that with just a few clicks. It also has some nifty camera action. I mean who doesn't like cameras, right?
1) RAGE Plugin Hook 0.37+
2) RAGENativeUI 1.6+
3) EUP Law & Order 8.0
4) (Optional but highly recommended) EUP Serve & Rescue 1.2
1) Place RAGENativeUI.dll into your root GTAV folder (if you don't already have it).
2) Extract the contents of Plugins in the archive into your GTAV Plugins folder.
3) Open the RPH console in-game (default F4) and type "LoadPlugin EUPMenu.dll" (without quotations).
- @AlexBraun for the EUP character creation system
- @alexguirre for RAGENativeUI and contributing code related to fetching all loaded RPF archives
Want to see the full FAQ? Have a question? Need help? Menu not working?
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
EUP Menu 184.108.40.206 Changelog
- Updated RPH dependency to 0.54.1128.11350 (minimum 0.37 required).
- Updated RNUI dependency to 220.127.116.11 (minimum 1.6 required).
- Updated menu for EUP 8.0.
- Temporarily removed Accessories menu. Will be revised to fully include everything 8.0 has to offer.
- Fixed a crash that would happen if the user pressed Enter when creating a Wardrobe outfit.
- Fixed the menu banner becoming wonky in windowed mode and certain aspect ratios.
- Updated easter eggs.