The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

LSPDFR "new update available" ... not

tonnyc2

Hello - it's me again ;)

When I go on duty as a traffic officer (LSPD standard), it says in the notifications, that a new version 0.31 (of LSPDFR I presume) is available. The weird thing is, that in my Update Checker and seemingly anywhere else I look, it seems I have a much newer version 0.38.1 (something like that). And as far I can tell on this site, no such update is yet released.

So - dear forum - what is the matter, and how to fix it? Thanks.

PS: I have tried to download LSPDFR and RAGE and installed again, but the result is the same.

"I Think That I Would Recognize My Own Underwear, Now Give Them Back!" - Trevor Phillips 

The thing is - I can not ignore it. Well I can, but then I'm just a random dude driving around in a police car, in uniform without any capabilities to stop cars whatsoever... Sooo no fun

"I Think That I Would Recognize My Own Underwear, Now Give Them Back!" - Trevor Phillips 

1 hour ago, tonnyc2 said:

The thing is - I can not ignore it. Well I can, but then I'm just a random dude driving around in a police car, in uniform without any capabilities to stop cars whatsoever... Sooo no fun

Are you blipping the vehicles when behind it with shift of A on controller? Do you see them marked as red on the map?

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂