Everything posted by UpperMidnight
-
LAFD-Based LSFD Mega Pack
- 14 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Infinite loading screen
Hey so as mentioned above when I load story mode with RPH (or even without RPH) the screen is stuck on the loading page (attached screenshot) with the loop on the bottom right going round and the RPH information doing its dance in the middle so the screen is not frozen, I tried changing the settings in RPH to not load any plugins but still nothing changes. What i tried so far: 1. put RPH log in auto log reader (no issues) 2. renamed mods to _mods (no change) 3. changed RPH launcher settings as mentioned above (no changes) 4. restarted my pc and reverted any changes I made (no changes) can anyone help please thank you RagePluginHook.log
-
Kifflom Replacement - ID Requests From GTA IV
- 86 comments
- 17 reviews
-
graphics driver update broke radiance.. help please
Hey, So as the title says I just updated my graphics driver (nvidia geforce) and suddenly all els lights are barely visible.. even worse than vanilla! (below screenshot) I reinstalled better radiance and still nothing changed has anyone experienced anything like this and is there a way to fix it? Thanks! EDIT: Solved by reverting from Nvidia's auto-optimization via their app.
-
EUP Team Wendy Tactical Helmet
newbie question plz, if its an addon how do I spawn it in-game? p.s. I use eup for uniforms and simple trainer to spawn whatever i need, if either helps
-
Dynamic Lighting System
Am I missing something? I loaded dls from inside the game (after lspdfr loaded) and i got these errors before the game crashed (twice). I'm on the most recent update of gta v, lspdfr, and RPH help anyone?
- 282 comments
- 22 reviews
-
Realistic Usable Charges & Citations for *CompuLite*
- 202 comments
- 21 reviews
-
2015 Ford F-550 Ambulance
- 209 comments
- 40 reviews
-
GrammarPolice
Hey, for some reason I cant reach out on discord, I'm having some trouble my radio works fine when I transmit to dispatch (call for backup, etc.) but I cannot hear dispatch when they talk to me (not when I get calls or when they reply.) I just read on the bottom left above my map that dispatch responded. Did you face any issues like this before? attached is my rage log. Thank you edit: xscanner has stopped working as well RagePluginHook.log
- 1,366 comments
- 87 reviews
-
2021 F-250 Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control [ELS]
-
2021 F-250 Los Santos County Animal Care and Control [Lore Friendly]
-
2021 F-250 Los Santos County Animal Care and Control [Lore Friendly]
-
2021 F-250 Los Santos County Animal Care and Control [Lore Friendly]
-
SWAT Response Callouts
Amazing but had to remove it because it caused the screen to flicker like crazy throughout the entire call then returned back to normal after code 4. Also I wish it had more callouts
-
Riskier Traffic Stops
- 235 comments
- 32 reviews
-
LAPD Metro T-Shirts [Reskin]
- 2 comments
- 1 review
-
handheld radio bug
Hey, I added a modded handheld radio a while back and for some reason this (see attached image) became the way my guy holds the radio, using it with his left hand and not even held properly, the same happens with any vehicle radio (which sticks out of the side of the car) I reverted back to the vanilla radio but still the same is happening. So I'm guessing it's not because of the mod. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks a lot!
- Taser 7
-
LSPD (LAPD) - Patrol Duty Belt (Version 2)
- 26 comments
- 3 reviews
-
Resource Adjuster
- 107 comments
- 33 reviews
-
Gate Fix
-
Gate Fix
-
Lore Friendly Lenco Bearcat: Brute Centurion [Add-On / FiveM | Template]
- 28 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Rich's Police Enhancements
- 394 comments
- 30 reviews
-
SirenSetting Limit Adjuster
This may very well be a dumb question as I'm quite new to all this, but does this require dls or does it work with els? Some vehicle mods say they require this plugin but they have els xml files not dls.
- 342 comments
- 20 reviews