Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NikolaiRTX

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NikolaiRTX

  1. I would like to request an Arizona Charge Pack for nexuMDT???
    2.0 edit I really appreciate the lighting. Glad to see mor DLSv2 uploads. I decided to make a YT test vid for ya too
    Works with all mods and plugins, just wish i could change the height of the Heli
  2. /dv dont work or is there a command list like xml we can either edit or preset commands? But this works on some GTA versions and old lspdfr too. works with Trainerv and every other mod
  3. yess pls @Tom3k. and AZ or historic plates
  4. This is the only thing that i got from the zip. I hope you're doing well
  5. I'll just make my own then, sucks the project got booted. Hope all is well
  6. Heyo I Hope you are doing well @timnboys I'm experiencing Cars stopping and freezing in the middle of the intersection when im code 3. Not fun tbh, opinions?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.