Everything posted by BB.
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
Thanks for reporting this, and I’m sorry the game is crashing. The screenshots show GTA V Enhanced exiting before a game window opens; the RPH error appears after the game process has already exited. That isn’t enough to tell whether ChillLSCallouts is involved. Could you send the complete RagePluginHook.log and Rockstar Launcher log from the same failed launch? Please also let me know your GTA V, RPH and LSPDFR versions, and whether the game starts without ChillLSCallouts installed. That will help me narrow down where the crash begins.
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
Thank you for the report. I'll take a look rn! Your crash should be fixed already in version 1.5.1.6. Just download the new version!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
- Northline Callouts
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
Been dealing with crashes for 6 hours. cant record my lspdfr because of it
I checked your RAGEPluginHook log. There isn’t a clear plugin exception at the moment of the crash, so I can’t confirm that UnsafeCallouts caused it. The biggest issue I can see is that Ultimate Backup reports that RPH was unable to spawn vehicles or peds shortly before the crash. The log then ends abruptly during the shootout without any normal plugin crash stack trace, which points more towards a GTA/RPH-level crash or a mod/model issue. I’d recommend temporarily removing Menyoo/trainers if you use any, checking your vehicle/ped addons and mods folder, and then testing again. If it crashes repeatedly on the exact same UnsafeCallouts callout, send another fresh RAGEPluginHook log and we can narrow it down further.
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
Do you have Enable All Interiors installed? 2) currently its not planned, but I can take a look 3) I also can take a look at that
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
- Hostage Callout
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
No, OIS still has both a city and a Blaine County/Sheriff variant, selected 50/50. If you are only seeing the Sandy Shores scene repeatedly, that may be a random streak or related to a configured maximum callout distance. Turkish support will come with version 1.5.1.3
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
ChillLSCallouts - Mega Pack!
Thank you for the detailed report and for including the full stack trace and timeline. This is very helpful. The Bugfix will come in version 1.5.1.1, if the issue then continues please report it. Thank you for your Time
- 204 comments
- 16 reviews
-
The specified file in no a valid CLR assembly. Parameter name: Filepath
I would suggest to reinstall LSPDFR, just do it by downloading manual install, and drag and drop the files into your GTAV directory
-
Sioux Falls, SD Police Department based Liveries
-
Sandy Callouts
- 22 comments
- 6 reviews
-
More Callout
First I wasn't a fan of the pack. But the developer really improved the pack, i think he built every callout from scratch again! Give it a try!
- 59 comments
- 8 reviews
-
- it
- us
- lore
- lspdfr callout
-
Tagged with: