Everything posted by Superskish
-
[ELS] LSPD Vehicle Pack (Installer and more)
Hypothetically, would I be able to replace the extra vehicle slots? Like, if I chose to install another LSPD pack, or maybe change a few of the cars to highway patrol, can I replace the extra slots the same way I can replace Police1-3? Edit: It's giving me issues in Carvariations.ymt because on POLICE the siren setting is 800. I changed it to 26. Any idea why it's causing problems? Edit2: Now it's causing my game to crash.
- 97 comments
- 28 reviews
-
LSPDFR Police Bicycle Traffic Stops [SOLVED]
I understand there was an unsolved thread a while back where they were unable to address how to make a traffic stop on a bicycle. There is a police bicycle mod that replaces the Scorcher bicycle in GTA. I wanted to know how to stop a vehicle if I needed to, and there's not really a way to stop the vehicle without stopping them at gunpoint or something. I tried Stop the Ped, but it simply has them get out of their car in the middle of the road, which subsequently blocks all other cars behind them. There were a few ideas that came up regarding how to make a traffic stop. I just want to clarify how I did it. First off, I use ELS. I'm not sure if it works without ELS. I'll let you guys figure that out if you want. Add the police bicycle Find an ELS vehicle you want to copy. I just picked the FBI car because I have a minimalist lighting setup on it. I figure the fewer the lights, the better considering the bicycle doesn't have any set for it. Duplicate the XML file. Change the XML file name to SCORCHER. Don't change any of the data in the file unless you know what you're doing. *disclaimer: this will probably add random flashing light reflections on nearby surfaces regardless of the actual light models on your vehicle. Deal with it, or tell me how to fix it because I have no clue. In the Vehicles.meta, located at Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5 Locate SCORCHER, and add the following flags to the <FLAGS> area: FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE Find <audioNameHash> under SCORCHER (it should just be a few lines from the name, Replace the line with the following code: <audioNameHash>POLICE</audioNameHash> Save and close vehicles.meta. Find your carvariations.meta at Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\x64\data Find the SCORCHER vehicle. Under "sirenSettings" change the value from 0 to 6. Save and close carvariations.meta. That's it. You should be able to make traffic stops now. Let me know if you found an easier way or if I left something out. Also, for those of you saying bicycle cops don't make traffic stops... They can, and they do. They just don't do it unless they need to. You can't flag vehicles down in this game, so it's easier to do this.
-
[ELS] Utah Highway Patrol Dodge Charger
- 8 comments
- 4 reviews
-
[ELS] BlueGhost's Unmarked Pack
- 485 comments
- 78 reviews
-
Auto Patrol - Autodrive, Real Code Driving & Intersection Siren Usage
I've tested this mod exhaustively. Excellent addon. Perfect for when I'm trying to do other things while driving or following a vehicle. Things that could be improved: Being able to detect other cars. There are times where I have it respond code somewhere, and it clips the heck out of large semi trucks or box trucks or narrowly misses. Following the waypoint better. When I set a waypoint to have it go somewhere in the city, sometimes it decides to take a complicated route rather than following the directions on the minimap. When set to aggressive, maybe change driving to not scrape through cars at a red light just to get to the front. ELS Compatibility. This would make this mod so much better, but I can understand limitations. Add little descriptions for each driving style for users to determine which is best. That being said... this is certainly not a bad mod. As I said above, I've tested it exhaustively, and I absolutely think this mod is so much better installed, than not installed.
-
Police SmartRadio - The Successor to Police Radio!
I keep getting the error "No action has (yet) been assigned to ultimatebackup/trafficstop" (or another selection I try to make with it). I'm postitive it doesn't have to do with going on duty twice, because I've restarted the game many times. Any ideas?
- 1,196 comments
- 127 reviews
-
2013 Chevy Impala ELS Compatible
I've replaced the XML file over and over, and nothing is changing regarding my tail lights. They flash blue, but they don't flash. Like, ELS doesn't really see them as a light... more of a texture. They're not bright at all, and it's not visible during the night. Any help?
- 62 comments
- 12 reviews
-
BCSO/Los Santos Police Impala [ELS]
- 20 comments
- 8 reviews
-
LSPD Pack - *NEW* 2013 FPIS, 2013/2016 Explorer, 2015 Charger, 2016 Impala, 2013 Tahoe, 2011 CVPI - ELS Style Lighting
So... my rambar is flashing on and off on the impala.... I have no idea what to do about it. Also, my spotlight will start flashing on phase 1 and 2 of the Impala, and there aren't any flashing lights, but the buildings have reflections like there are. Any help
- 779 comments
- 187 reviews
-
FIB Police (FIBP) Pack [Add-On | Lore Friendly | Soundbank | Template]
- 44 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Back up in plain clothes are a civilian
I have no idea what this means. I've gone through my files, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. Any help?
-
Realistic Strobe Patterns
Does this work on the normal police cars? Like, can I use this without ELS on the default cars and still get cool strobing?
- 54 comments
- 5 reviews
-
Enhanced Emergency Lighting
- 150 comments
- 33 reviews