Everything posted by Thinks Development
-
LSPD Summer uniform 1
From the album: Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
Based off Cheyenne Police Dept. Wyoming -
LSPD K9 uniform 2
From the album: Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
Based off Cheyenne Police Dept. Wyoming -
LSPD K9 uniform 1
From the album: Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
Based off Cheyenne Police Dept. Wyoming -
SAHP and LSPD 2
From the album: Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
Based off Wyoming Highway Patrol and Cheyenne Police Dept. -
LSPD 1
From the album: Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
Based off Cheyenne Police Dept. Wyoming -
SAHP and LSPD 1
From the album: Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
Based off Wyoming Highway Patrol and Cheyenne Police Dept. -
Wyoming Based Textures ( Made for WYSRP // PRIVATE )
I originally see this response, I've been working closely with a buddy who lived in Wyoming and I believe was also a LEO in Wyoming so his been helping get very accurate skins I've worked on Wyoming Highway Patrol as you've seen and am working on Cheyenne and Laramie County textures as well which I'm trying to get very accurate with my buddy All my skins from now on are private mainly since I make the textures for a FiveM community If your interested in that community you can add me on discord and ask this also goes for anyone who sees this My discord is Thinks#6936 if your interested
-
Lore-Friendly BCSO/BCFD Firehawk Texture
-
Emergency uniforms pack - Law & Order
- 2,352 comments
- 238 reviews
-
Emergency uniforms pack - Law & Order
- 2,352 comments
- 238 reviews
-
EUP Menu
Are you on the latest version of RageNativeUI ? https://github.com/alexguirre/RAGENativeUI/releases/tag/1.8.2
- 637 comments
- 75 reviews
-
EUP Menu
As you didn't say why I'm going to guess it crashes when you press F11 so I will say make sure your RageNativeUI is updated if this is the case https://github.com/alexguirre/RAGENativeUI/releases/tag/1.8.2
- 637 comments
- 75 reviews
-
Emergency uniforms pack - Law & Order
If your usings the latest GTA version being v2545 make sure you have the latest RageNativeUI installed ( https://github.com/alexguirre/RAGENativeUI/releases/tag/1.8.2 ) If your using the Cayo Update I'm unsure how to fix this or what could course it
- 2,352 comments
- 238 reviews
-
EUPFR Basic Configurations
- 263 comments
- 20 reviews
-
EUPFR Basic Configurations
Basic I believe has addon vehicles Outfits only would be just the outfits Without addon cars would be standard LEO vehicles
- 263 comments
- 20 reviews
-
EUP Menu
- 637 comments
- 75 reviews
-
SAFR's new Chevy Silverado Ambulance #
From the album: Thinks Development SAFR Liveries Showcase ( Discontinued )
-
SAFR's new Chevy Silverado Ambulance #1
From the album: Thinks Development SAFR Liveries Showcase ( Discontinued )
-
20211207215208_1.jpg
From the album: Misc Screenshots
-
Misc Screenshots
All Screenshots that didn't fit in any of my albums
-
LSSD #1
From the album: Misc Screenshots
-
EUP Menu
Are you installing both L&O and S&R, If you are make sure your installing L&O before S&R OIV Version: If you are not make sure that they are in the dlclist.xml
- 637 comments
- 75 reviews
-
Lock & Load Security EUP
The EUP textures generally work for Male and Female you just have to locate the correct clothing files, they are normally under the same as the male ones but sometimes are different
- 10 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Real Los Angeles Departments Mega Pack for EUP 8.3
Most textures work for female peds aswell you just need to put them in the female version of the files
- 132 comments
- 7 reviews
-
Emergency uniforms pack - Law & Order
- 2,352 comments
- 238 reviews