Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoarHawk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoarHawk

  1. Please find the attached log. I think this is the one you're looking for.
  2. Thanks man, I appreciate it. Seems like a great plugin.. haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet.
  3. I can confirm that with the most recent update, this is causing LSPDFR to crash.
  4. Thank you but I already fixed the issue. It was something with one of the model's I was using inside the DLC. Swapped the model and game works fine.
  5. Hey guys, I recently updated to the newest GTA V update. That being said, I updated the mods folder to include the newest update.rpf. However, when I tried to add back my custom cars DLC, the game crashes every time I edit the dlclist to include the customcars DLC. Without that entry in the list, the game runs completely fine. I tried taking everything out of the customcars DLC folder and the game is still crashing. I also updated my gameconfig file to be compatible with the latest update. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions?
  6. SoarHawk commented on JayTaylor's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  7. That’s true I didn’t even think of that. Tried removing the trainer, no luck 😕
  8. That’s what I thought, but I’ve never installed either of these. It’s very odd. Maybe I’ll try just uninstalling my trainer for a second and seeing if that fixes it. I don’t have any vehicle actions plugins installed, but if I did.. I unloaded all of them and the issue was still occurring.
  9. Hey everyone, Is there a new feature with Rage or something with this update that causes blinkers to turn on automatically? My game tries to turn them on realistically, but really they just turn on sometimes when I turn my wheel, and then they stay on and do not go off. I have disabled all my plugins, and this is still occurring. I have simple trainer, and tried removing the keybindings for the indicators, but didn't have any luck. I have no idea what is causing this, or how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  10. Do you know where he posted that FPIU? I see the section where he posts all the releases but I can’t seem to find it.
    Love this pack. Especially like the lighting setup in the back and how the lights are on the exterior, you don’t see that often. If I had to make one suggestion: I wish you used the newer FPIU model with the updated interior. Other than that, no complaints.. great pack. Also, have you ever considered making a marked pack with a similar lighting setup? I would download it in a second.
  11. SoarHawk commented on RangerRick's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  12. Also, I'm not sure if this matters, but I currently have ENB installed along with Natural Vision... although, like I said, I've never had an issue before the update.
  13. Hey Guys, I recently updated the game to the latest patch and ever since then the strobes (front and back) are not bright at all. Particularly the front. Everything else, including the takedowns, look completely fine as they were before I updated. I cannot figure out what happened. The visualsettings file is exactly the same, and like I said everything looks fine aside from the strobes. You can see the strobes if you look in the headlight, but the headlights themselves and the strobes have no brightness at all. I have tried reinstalling ELS and messing with the visualsettings file a bit, but no luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  14. Did you guys ever come across a solution for this? I am having the same exact issue. Certain patterns make my screen flicker at all times of day and night.
  15. Hey Guys, Ever since the update I've had a visual issue with ELS where certain light patterns will cause the whole screen to strobe in a darker / lighter pattern. This has never happened before. I have Visual V installed and have tried various visualsettings files including Bright Lights and Better Visuals. I'm not sure why this is occurring and it is extremely annoying and distracting. Has anyone else come up with this issue? And does anyone have a solution? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  16. SoarHawk commented on xDZYx's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  17. They normally get back to you pretty quickly, but reinstalling should clear everything up. Not a problem, sorry I couldn’t help more!
  18. That’s very odd. Honestly at this point I would recommend submitting a support ticket to Rockstar.
  19. Did you try downloading the launcher like it says in the link?
  20. Try downloading the Social Club application directly here.
  21. Try pressing the Home button on your keyboard while in the game and bringing up the Social Club menu and signing in from there.
  22. This may be a stupid question, but have you tried actually signing in with your Social Club account? To play GTA Online you need a Social Club account and you need to be signed in. If you do not have one, you can create an account here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.