SoarHawk

Auto Blinkers??

Hey everyone, 

Is there a new feature with Rage or something with this update that causes blinkers to turn on automatically? My game tries to turn them on realistically, but really they just turn on sometimes when I turn my wheel, and then they stay on and do not go off. I have disabled all my plugins, and this is still occurring. I have simple trainer, and tried removing the keybindings for the indicators, but didn't have any luck. I have no idea what is causing this, or how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, SoarHawk said:

Hey everyone, 

Is there a new feature with Rage or something with this update that causes blinkers to turn on automatically? My game tries to turn them on realistically, but really they just turn on sometimes when I turn my wheel, and then they stay on and do not go off. I have disabled all my plugins, and this is still occurring. I have simple trainer, and tried removing the keybindings for the indicators, but didn't have any luck. I have no idea what is causing this, or how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

That's interesting, I've never thought about a plugin such as this. I doubt its rage. But I found these 2 versions. Maybe you have it installed? 

A video would be great for reference for this issue.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers-net-version 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers

4 hours ago, SoarHawk said:

Hey everyone, 

My guess is your trainer(s) still.  However, have you installed any mod like Basic Vehicle Actions, or mods that would alter vehicle function?

9 hours ago, Pav500 said:

That's interesting, I've never thought about a plugin such as this. I doubt its rage. But I found these 2 versions. Maybe you have it installed? 

A video would be great for reference for this issue.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers-net-version 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers

That’s what I thought, but I’ve never installed either of these. It’s very odd.

5 hours ago, Giordano said:

My guess is your trainer(s) still.  However, have you installed any mod like Basic Vehicle Actions, or mods that would alter vehicle function?

Maybe I’ll try just uninstalling my trainer for a second and seeing if that fixes it. I don’t have any vehicle actions plugins installed, but if I did.. I unloaded all of them and the issue was still occurring. 

2 hours ago, SoarHawk said:

That’s what I thought, but I’ve never installed either of these. It’s very odd.

Maybe I’ll try just uninstalling my trainer for a second and seeing if that fixes it. I don’t have any vehicle actions plugins installed, but if I did.. I unloaded all of them and the issue was still occurring. 

It could also be a .asi plugin or a script, doesn't have to be a plugin.  Let me know how the trainer removal worked.

11 hours ago, Giordano said:

It could also be a .asi plugin or a script, doesn't have to be a plugin.  Let me know how the trainer removal worked.

That’s true I didn’t even think of that. Tried removing the trainer, no luck 😕

1 minute ago, SoarHawk said:

That’s true I didn’t even think of that. Tried removing the trainer, no luck 😕

Try your other .asi plugins and scripts next.  It'd be better if you could remember what you recently installed prior to this starting.