Jump to content
SoarHawk

Auto Blinkers??

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, 

 

Is there a new feature with Rage or something with this update that causes blinkers to turn on automatically? My game tries to turn them on realistically, but really they just turn on sometimes when I turn my wheel, and then they stay on and do not go off. I have disabled all my plugins, and this is still occurring. I have simple trainer, and tried removing the keybindings for the indicators, but didn't have any luck. I have no idea what is causing this, or how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoarHawk said:

Hey everyone, 

 

Is there a new feature with Rage or something with this update that causes blinkers to turn on automatically? My game tries to turn them on realistically, but really they just turn on sometimes when I turn my wheel, and then they stay on and do not go off. I have disabled all my plugins, and this is still occurring. I have simple trainer, and tried removing the keybindings for the indicators, but didn't have any luck. I have no idea what is causing this, or how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

 

That's interesting, I've never thought about a plugin such as this. I doubt its rage. But I found these 2 versions. Maybe you have it installed? 

A video would be great for reference for this issue.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers-net-version 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SoarHawk said:

Hey everyone, 

 

Is there a new feature with Rage or something with this update that causes blinkers to turn on automatically? My game tries to turn them on realistically, but really they just turn on sometimes when I turn my wheel, and then they stay on and do not go off. I have disabled all my plugins, and this is still occurring. I have simple trainer, and tried removing the keybindings for the indicators, but didn't have any luck. I have no idea what is causing this, or how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

 

My guess is your trainer(s) still.  However, have you installed any mod like Basic Vehicle Actions, or mods that would alter vehicle function?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pav500 said:

 

That's interesting, I've never thought about a plugin such as this. I doubt its rage. But I found these 2 versions. Maybe you have it installed? 

A video would be great for reference for this issue.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers-net-version 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-blinkers

That’s what I thought, but I’ve never installed either of these. It’s very odd.

5 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

My guess is your trainer(s) still.  However, have you installed any mod like Basic Vehicle Actions, or mods that would alter vehicle function?

Maybe I’ll try just uninstalling my trainer for a second and seeing if that fixes it. I don’t have any vehicle actions plugins installed, but if I did.. I unloaded all of them and the issue was still occurring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SoarHawk said:

That’s what I thought, but I’ve never installed either of these. It’s very odd.

Maybe I’ll try just uninstalling my trainer for a second and seeing if that fixes it. I don’t have any vehicle actions plugins installed, but if I did.. I unloaded all of them and the issue was still occurring. 

 

It could also be a .asi plugin or a script, doesn't have to be a plugin.  Let me know how the trainer removal worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

It could also be a .asi plugin or a script, doesn't have to be a plugin.  Let me know how the trainer removal worked.

That’s true I didn’t even think of that. Tried removing the trainer, no luck 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SoarHawk said:

That’s true I didn’t even think of that. Tried removing the trainer, no luck 😕

 

Try your other .asi plugins and scripts next.  It'd be better if you could remember what you recently installed prior to this starting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×