Jump to content
San Andreas State Police
 
© t0y
Credit OfficerUnderwood, Carper, Iansonwheels, Matt, Jay, Turtle
Image Tools

San Andreas State Police

t0y

I DIDNT UPDATE ANYTHING BUT THIS IS MY PROGRESS SO FAR AND I FIXED MY GAME SO I THINK THE SCREENSHOTS ARE HOTTER THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT.

 

59b8611c41bd7_GrandTheftAutoV09_12.2017-18_25_41_02.thumb.png.f116e05de5fad4b3c5357cd1a53c8fbc.png

 

59b8611fb6c11_GrandTheftAutoV09_12.2017-18_26_04_05.thumb.png.add259b763e5c57cbe3e331bce519991.png

 

59b8612305b0f_GrandTheftAutoV09_12_2017-18_26_20_06.thumb.png.2d313ee5866e7e5ea50b21cb75786e5a.png

 

59b861268bafb_GrandTheftAutoV09_12.2017-18_27_01_09.thumb.png.cf086633882ea8cb16f31d55c7f8f997.png

 

59b86129a2646_GrandTheftAutoV09_12.2017-18_27_11_10.thumb.png.94b929a54a15584a774466f50fccc2fe.png

 

59b8612d8c252_GrandTheftAutoV09_12.2017-18_27_32_11.thumb.png.30d3ba97d7733f2170cc3f9348068c45.png

Credit

OfficerUnderwood, Carper, Iansonwheels, Matt, Jay, Turtle

Copyright

© t0y

From the album:

t0y's Projects

  • 124 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,140 image comments


Recommended Comments

Just now, t0y said:

Nothing is hotter than me :(

 

I really wanted to edit your post to say "Everything is hotter than me". LOL  Really, though, the Vic looks amazing!

Share this comment


Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

 

I really wanted to edit your post to say "Everything is hotter than me". LOL  Really, though, the Vic looks amazing!

Abuse!

Thanks lol.

 

14 minutes ago, Mr.DudeMan said:

wow thats nice wow wow wow wow 

daddit0y-Today at 6:16 PM

 
 
EMT - Today at 11:13 PM @t0y hi i wish live pd was on trtonight

 

Nice copy and paste bud!

Share this comment


Link to comment
53 minutes ago, Mags said:

 

yes its a good thing lol

Oh then thanks lol

 

6 minutes ago, OfficerMaxConnors said:

But but but.... Toronto :'( 

The unmarked looks nice. It'd be cool if u put the front light on the windshield just below the mirror. Maybe experiment a little.

This is an MCE/Minimal lighting version of the unmarked car, but there is a regular slicktop version with double avengers around the mirror and double avengers in the rear

Share this comment


Link to comment

nvm

2 minutes ago, t0y said:

Oh then thanks lol

 

This is an MCE/Minimal lighting version of the unmarked car, but there is a regular slicktop version with double avengers around the mirror and double avengers in the rear

nvm

Edited by OfficerMaxConnors

Share this comment


Link to comment

The entire headlamp pocket should be textured, the little slits aren't flat plastic, they have the little mirrors all around. Ford badge is also a dark (navy blue?) colour.

 

~and there's no black lining around the center cap engravement~

 

Maybe darken the taillight plastic, too. And ease off the mirror/chrome on the inside so it doesn't reflect through the plastic.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, Lundy said:

The entire headlamp pocket should be textured, the little slits aren't flat plastic, they have the little mirrors all around. Ford badge is also a dark (navy blue?) colour.

 

~and there's no black lining around the center cap engravement~

 

Maybe darken the taillight plastic, too. And ease off the mirror/chrome on the inside so it doesn't reflect through the plastic.

 

As I have said so. many. times. the base is beta. Calm down. thx. gn. Tell undie if you find issues the taillights and headlights have both been fixed.

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 minutes ago, t0y said:

As I have said so. many. times. the base is beta. Calm down. thx. gn. Tell undie if you find issues the taillights and headlights have both been fixed.

You've never told me buddy, I'm just pointing out to ya.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×