Jump to content
Oh, Canada.
 
© t0y, Slendis
Credit t0y, Slendis, PieRGud, Pricefield
Image Tools

Oh, Canada.

t0y

Yeah. So looks like im back to lore friendly and maybe... Canada? So far I have the main TPS 06 vic, and an SRO car (I know, no lights lol, thought it would be an uncreative, interesting touch.) Also the excalibur looks a bit weird in these pics glass wise idk why, and the inside modules do have red glass like in real life but those are difficult to see unless you look super closely.

 

59ac32bdd60a9_GrandTheftAutoV09_02.2017-22_53_32_144.thumb.png.237a1703944f30614ca614426841588a.png

59ac32c0c7c13_GrandTheftAutoV09_02.2017-22_53_41_145.thumb.png.607dfcbd81d36682d4750595d0d5da88.png

59ac32c377528_GrandTheftAutoV09_02.2017-22_53_50_146.thumb.png.2992119e95df4ff9260a2cfe33dba10e.png

59ac32c8248d6_GrandTheftAutoV09_02.2017-22_58_06_165.thumb.png.08bc6be8530d29174ce096048c99b87a.png

59ac32cab8890_GrandTheftAutoV09_02.2017-22_58_14_166.thumb.png.5e8275db26f252bb98d2379273d30c0d.png

 

Special shit:

Liveries - @Slendis

Toronto big boy antennas - @PieRGud

Credit

t0y, Slendis, PieRGud, Pricefield

Copyright

© t0y, Slendis

From the album:

t0y's Projects

  • 124 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,140 image comments


Recommended Comments

32 minutes ago, FishtheDestroyer said:

this be dope as fuck 

 

 

Oooh yeah, maybe if I can make/get the mini excal.

 

3 hours ago, Mags said:

Lookin good 

Thx

 

16 minutes ago, Problematic said:

Fuck bud. This community has been lacking Toronto police service vehicles for YEARS. Since IV. You've got my Canadian juices flowing. Godspeed you glorious bastard.

Thanks :) Yeah I noticed there hasnt been any toronto recently, even in IV there were like a few vehicles I saw on youtube but idk if they are on FR.

 

7 minutes ago, SeaHawk14 said:

So no more LAPD?

No, too many people cry about the tiniest inaccuracy so i decided ill probably not continue it

Share this comment


Link to comment

t0y im now your sex slave hell id be fine without the mini in the back lol 

2 minutes ago, t0y said:

Oooh yeah, maybe if I can make/get the mini excal.

 

Thx

 

Thanks :) Yeah I noticed there hasnt been any toronto recently, even in IV there were like a few vehicles I saw on youtube but idk if they are on FR.

 

No, too many people cry about the tiniest inaccuracy so i decided ill probably not continue it

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, FishtheDestroyer said:

t0y im now your sex slave hell id be fine without the mini in the back lol 

 

You've always been my sex slave :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'm looking forward to these, TPS has some pretty cool vehicle setups. What's your plan for unmarked/stealth vehicles? inb4 flashpoint suburban

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, PaddMadd said:

I'm looking forward to these, TPS has some pretty cool vehicle setups. What's your plan for unmarked/stealth vehicles? inb4 flashpoint suburban

Not sure the plan yet probably  a few vics, FPIS' 100% a stealth/ghost vehicle but idk if its going to be an FPIS or vic yet, and an FPIU, maybe a marked suburban and a flashpoint suburban ;)

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, t0y said:

 

No, too many people cry about the tiniest inaccuracy so i decided ill probably not continue it

Gonna be honest, I don't feel that you should have let that deter you. People are going to criticise, but as you've noticed... There is still a very small selection of LAPD cars, and no plans from anyone else other than Scuderio. People value their knowledge of their own local department, so they may be critical because they want it to be perfect, and perhaps they want to feel involved. 

Its quite sad that years after the game has been released, there is STILL no ELS LAPD CVPI, mental! It's the bread and butter of the LAPD fleet, yet there's no decent vehicle yet! 

Takling the LAPD is a challenge, but if Scuderio from Germany and Desmond from Russia can do it, then I'm sure you could too. It'll take time, research and a bit of a thick skin, remember, you can always tell someone to f*ck off if they're just being nasty.

I'd ask you to reconsider, especially if you had plans to make a wide selection of vehicles, if you get it right, it'll easily be the most successful mod on the site. Maybe release first  the Canada pack, to keep the Canadians happy.

Plus you don't have to screenshot your work until you feel it's nearly ready :wink:

Share this comment


Link to comment
50 minutes ago, SeaHawk14 said:

Gonna be honest, I don't feel that you should have let that deter you. People are going to criticise, but as you've noticed... There is still a very small selection of LAPD cars, and no plans from anyone else other than Scuderio. People value their knowledge of their own local department, so they may be critical because they want it to be perfect, and perhaps they want to feel involved. 

Its quite sad that years after the game has been released, there is STILL no ELS LAPD CVPI, mental! It's the bread and butter of the LAPD fleet, yet there's no decent vehicle yet! 

Takling the LAPD is a challenge, but if Scuderio from Germany and Desmond from Russia can do it, then I'm sure you could too. It'll take time, research and a bit of a thick skin, remember, you can always tell someone to f*ck off if they're just being nasty.

I'd ask you to reconsider, especially if you had plans to make a wide selection of vehicles, if you get it right, it'll easily be the most successful mod on the site. Maybe release first  the Canada pack, to keep the Canadians happy.

Plus you don't have to screenshot your work until you feel it's nearly ready :wink:

 

Yeah honestly, in my personal opinion I think it was one of the most accurate LAPD cars in progress at least, but Scud, and Twistedscopes both are almost done with their packs and I would be a lot more motivated I had started a few months earlier as probably before I finish both of them will release and the community will be over saturated with LAPD content although I cant personally attest to their accuracies I would assume the community wouldn't need another pack from me 4 months later. Also it is difficult to tell people to fuck off, although I tried my best while keeping professional but its more annoying than a deep issue if that makes sense (if that's the right choice of words.) Anyways, I think its smart to stay lore friendly although it seems that when it comes to LAPD a lot of people focus on tiny inaccuracies which just ruins the fun of modeling for me.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, t0y said:

 

Yeah honestly, in my personal opinion I think it was one of the most accurate LAPD cars in progress at least, but Scud, and Twistedscopes both are almost done with their packs and I would be a lot more motivated I had started a few months earlier as probably before I finish both of them will release and the community will be over saturated with LAPD content although I cant personally attest to their accuracies I would assume the community wouldn't need another pack from me 4 months later. Also it is difficult to tell people to fuck off, although I tried my best while keeping professional but its more annoying than a deep issue if that makes sense (if that's the right choice of words.) Anyways, I think its smart to stay lore friendly although it seems that when it comes to LAPD a lot of people focus on tiny inaccuracies which just ruins the fun of modeling for me.

Having done mods for SA back in the day, I know what it's like to have people demand mods, then piss and moan when it's not an exact replica or there's a texture not quite right. At the end of the day, you gotta make your mods for you. There will always be someone whining about how they wish X was done differently, or why Y was used instead of Z. Don't worry about what other people want, make the stuff that YOU want.
As far as Scuderio's or Twistedscopes' packs are concerned, I honestly don't think having three packs would've been a bad thing, as there's variety with the different base models which would make it easier for people using skin packs. Another upside would be PC performance: You stick with F5544's DSF CVPI, but one of them may use thehurk's Forza CVPI, which may cause problems for potato PCs. Either of them might not also have the attention to detail that you do, so who knows. Like I said, make the stuff that you feel like making, don't worry about trying to please everyone else!

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, t0y said:

 

Yeah honestly, in my personal opinion I think it was one of the most accurate LAPD cars in progress at least, but Scud, and Twistedscopes both are almost done with their packs and I would be a lot more motivated I had started a few months earlier as probably before I finish both of them will release and the community will be over saturated with LAPD content although I cant personally attest to their accuracies I would assume the community wouldn't need another pack from me 4 months later. Also it is difficult to tell people to fuck off, although I tried my best while keeping professional but its more annoying than a deep issue if that makes sense (if that's the right choice of words.) Anyways, I think its smart to stay lore friendly although it seems that when it comes to LAPD a lot of people focus on tiny inaccuracies which just ruins the fun of modeling for me.

It's definitely smarter to stay lore friendly, especially when doing a large department. There is such a "100% accurate or nothing!!!" circle jerk on this site for some of the larger departments like LAPD, NYPD, and CHP. You can literally never fucking win with these people. I sat for hours upon hours, days, weeks while Thehurk worked on his CHP pack. He tried so hard to scratch model and make accurate parts while everyone around him pressured him to release. I urge him not to work on big departments anymore because of the "accuracy or nothing" douche canoes. When he released it, some of the messages he received were fucking awful. There are some people on this site that do nothing to better it, and just spread negativity. You just gotta do you, t0y bby. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, Problematic said:

It's definitely smarter to stay lore friendly, especially when doing a large department. There is such a "100% accurate or nothing!!!" circle jerk on this site for some of the larger departments like LAPD, NYPD, and CHP. You can literally never fucking win with these people. I sat for hours upon hours, days, weeks while Thehurk worked on his CHP pack. He tried so hard to scratch model and make accurate parts while everyone around him pressured him to release. I urge him not to work on big departments anymore because of the "accuracy or nothing" douche canoes. When he released it, some of the messages he received were fucking awful. There are some people on this site that do nothing to better it, and just spread negativity. You just gotta do you, t0y bby. 

"Douche canoes" I love u problematic 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Toy i cannot tell you how much i love this. I love you too. No homo (unless you want it) I, as a torontonian have been looking for a sexy pack such as this and cannot with if/until you post this pack. Which you better, otherwise i will slap you so silly, your cheeks will be red. I really couldn't think of anything to say..... ANYWAYS. As the comment above me posted "I love that lightbar" I do tooooooooooooooo. I really really really really hope this pack is put into the LSPDFR website for download.... I rambling. Oh well. You're still reading this. So...... Fuck.

I have had to use stupid non ELS Toronto model cars, and the light bars not right, and I'm a guy who loves realism. So, be a good lad and upload this when you're done. Okay? Okay.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×