Jump to content

Interceptor Added

@Krame86 for the great skins

 

Still need to remove the CVPI door trim


From the album:

GTA-V Escapades

  • 69 images
  • 0 comments
  • 191 image comments

Photo Information for Interceptor Added


Recommended Comments

35 minutes ago, SerekgPL said:

It'll be in one pack? Can you tell us when it'll be ready?

 

The goal is at least within the week, but these things always change

Share this comment


Link to comment

the mirrors need to be black on the ford interceptor...also should add dual spotlights

Edited by A knight

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 minutes ago, A knight said:

the mirrors need to be black on the ford interceptor...also should add dual spotlights

Yeah i told him about the mirrors, he doesnt listen.... lol

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, DogShoe13 said:

Yeah i told him about the mirrors, he doesnt listen.... lol

well see....I don't use anything that doesn't look like a police car

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, A knight said:

well see....I don't use anything that doesn't look like a police car

well you are SOL. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, A knight said:

the mirrors need to be black on the ford interceptor...also should add dual spotlights

38 minutes ago, A knight said:

well see....I don't use anything that doesn't look like a police car

 

There is this magic thing called a template, and you can make them black there if you'd like bud. No need to be rude.

 

1 hour ago, Lundy said:

Any chance of the FPIS being a DEV?

I don't solely have control over it, my good buddy @Thehurk put a lot of work into it also, so we will have to see.

Edited by RoegonTV

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, RoegonTV said:

 

There is this magic thing called a template, and you can make them black there if you'd like bud. No need to be rude.

 

I don't solely have control over it, my good buddy @Thehurk put a lot of work into it also, so we will have to see.

Let's all hope so.

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, RoegonTV said:

 

There is this magic thing called a template, and you can make them black there if you'd like bud. No need to be rude.

I wasn't being rude was stating that the mirrors need to be black and spotlights added so it will look more like a police car...shouldn't have to use a template just to color in the mirrors they should be black by default

Share this comment


Link to comment
44 minutes ago, A knight said:

I wasn't being rude was stating that the mirrors need to be black and spotlights added so it will look more like a police car...shouldn't have to use a template just to color in the mirrors they should be black by default

Okay, so how about this, if you don't like the model then just don't use it. Its a simple thing to turn the mirrors black. I'd just be grateful hes even considering releasing it. Instead of being negative about everything you review... maybe just try and look the positives of the model. I can speak for Roegon saying that he doesn't model for specifically your opinion.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Thehurk said:

Okay, so how about this, if you don't like the model then just don't use it. Its a simple thing to turn the mirrors black. I'd just be grateful hes even considering releasing it. Instead of being negative about everything you review... maybe just try and look the positives of the model. I can speak for Roegon saying that he doesn't model for specifically your opinion.

don't start.......im not negative about every vehicle but it should look like a police vehicle....if you cant handle constructive criticism then don't mod

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, A knight said:

don't start.......im not negative about every vehicle but it should look like a police vehicle....if you cant handle constructive criticism then don't mod

And if you cant be kind in the way you say things, then don't comment.

2 hours ago, Lundy said:

Let's all hope so.

Eventually In the future maybe it will become a dev model. At this moment it wont be for a while.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Thehurk said:

And if you cant be kind in the way you say things, then don't comment.

Eventually In the future maybe it will become a dev model. At this moment it wont be for a while.

don't tell me what to do...I was NOT being rude or anything, I already lost respect for you the way you went off on me on the other site like a child, I am willing to give people second chances and try to help people improve the models but if you are going to bitch about constructive criticism then you wont earn any respect back period

Share this comment


Link to comment
50 minutes ago, A knight said:

don't tell me what to do...I was NOT being rude or anything, I already lost respect for you the way you went off on me on the other site like a child, I am willing to give people second chances and try to help people improve the models but if you are going to bitch about constructive criticism then you wont earn any respect back period

Hey man,

no need to call anyone a ''bitch''. 

@Thehurkis a nice guy and a great modeler and has spent countless hours on the Taurus along with @RoegonTV i have watched them work on it, i pointed it out to roegon and was messing around with him, but its a black texture you can fix with Microsoft Paint. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
59 minutes ago, DogShoe13 said:

Hey man,

no need to call anyone a ''bitch''. 

@Thehurkis a nice guy and a great modeler and has spent countless hours on the Taurus along with @RoegonTV i have watched them work on it, i pointed it out to roegon and was messing around with him, but its a black texture you can fix with Microsoft Paint. 

I didn't call anyone a bitch......I said if you are going to bitch about constructive criticism as in complain...that's not calling anyone a bitch

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×