LSPDFR 0.4.6 API Update

LMS

• Management Team

LSPDFR 0.4.6 brings three minor additions to the API:

• IsPlayerInStationMenu - Returns a value indicating whether the player is currently in any station menu such as selecting an agency or vehicle
  • PlayerWentOnDutyFinishedSelection event - Fired when the player has left the police station menu after going on duty
  • PedSwitchedWeaponAnimated event - Fired when the player switches weapon using the new holster/unholster animation in LSPDFR 0.4.6

In addition please note that LSPDFR now targets .NET Framework 4.7 and as such you might be required to re-target in order to compile against the new dll. Please find an updated XML documentation attached.

LSPD First Response.XML

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

• The topic was pinned

Apologies as this wasn't initially documented:

• PedSwitchedWeaponAnimated event - Fired when the player switches weapon using the new holster/unholster animation in LSPDFR 0.4.6

This might be useful for plugins that wish to use SET_PED_DRAWABLE_VARIATION to change the player model so that their weapon appears as holstered or unholstered.  The event is fired at the precise point in the animation when the switch happens (either from null to a weapon or from a weapon to null).

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

• 4 months later...
  • Management Team
16 hours ago, Pierruno said:

Can you create a full guide how to creat a callout on 0.4.7?

There are several tutorials by community members, but at the time we do not have an official tutorial.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

• The topic was unpinned