RagePluginHook Cruise Control Problem

K0Stek

Hi, Posting First Time,  sorry if it's in the wrong thread.

i started Programming WIth RPH Api For 2 Days, i already had Common Knowledge about programming so it was easy to start for me.

however i run into a Logical Problem, i tried to Create A Simple Cruise Control Plugin, i started and i went on pretty good. i've done Getting Player's Current Speed, I've Done Increasing, Decreasing Speed. But I am stuck at actually Increasing Speed Of A Car To Currently Set Cruise Control, i don' t know how to make car speed up and slow down, i already tried a couple of things.

Things I Tried:
- I Tried To Do Game.LocalPlayer.Character.ApplyForce()

- I Tried Sending KeyDown using SendKey.KeyUp()

- I Tried DllImporting keybd_event.

- I Tried Using NuGet Package InputSimulator

Everytime I Tried Keybd_event or InputSimulator, Character in Game Would Just Freak Out.

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

P.S English is Not My Primary Langauge So Excuse Me If I Made Some Mistakes

• Management Team

The easiest way would be to apply the driving task with a specific speed to the player ped. This will also make the player drive (i.e. turn etc.) too, though. You can directly set the speed of the car using the Game.LocalPlayer.Character.CurrentVehicle.Velocity property. This is the physical speed of the car, not its actual speed on the road.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.